𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

Hermione was dressed again. She had been attempting to get dressed for a while now, Malfoy just kept interrupting her. Or did she interrupt him? She honestly didn't know. What she did know is that their relationship, if that was what it was, had evolved into something new. It wasn't just sex, they didn't have sex just now, it was different. Softer.

It wasn't love.

Hermione knew it wasn't love because she had felt love before with Ron, however fleeting it was. It wasn't that she relied on Malfoy now, but there was some mutual acceptance of each other sometimes, even if it was mostly through sarcasm and banter. She thought it must be infatuation. They were infatuated with each other. The mere thought of it made her heart race.

She stared at him, lying in the bed. He was stark naked, the remnants of their intercourse still gleaming on his skin. His eyes were hooded as he was darkly staring back at her.

He was so good looking it was unfair.

She had managed to zip up her dress herself this time, but she desperately needed other clothes. Especially for tonight's meeting at Grimmauld Place. She hadn't forgotten, she was supposed to meet The Order.

'I need my clothes.' she said, voicing her thoughts, while slipping on one of her golden heels. 'I can't keep transfiguring bedsheets.'

'I need to be at my office today.' he said tilting his head to admire the upskirt view she was giving him.

Perverted voyeur.

'Then I'll go back to the apartment myself.' she shrugged. He sat up immediately and glared at her.

'You absolutely will not!' he said, clearly agitated.

'How am I supposed to get my things then!' she countered. 'I need my belongings Malfoy!'

He strode towards her, not even bothering with his nakedness. 'It's not safe!' he barked at her.

'What other options do I have?!' she fired back. 'I'm not allowed to apparate, I can only use the floo network unless I really have to, and I'm out of bloody underwear!'

Malfoy ran a hand through his tousled hair. He seemed irritated by her, she didn't care less if he was, but she also knew he was right.

It wasn't safe.

'I'll arrange something,' he said begrudgingly. He ran his hand down his face and gave her a defeated look. 'I'll send.. Nott to take you shopping.'

Hermione froze. He was going to ask Theo? Didn't he say he wouldn't let her shop with him again? It was already hellish the last time they went for a contraceptive potion.. Merlin's dangly underwear, she needed another contraceptive potion now! Was she really going to buy one with Nott again?! She groaned audibly and Malfoy raised his eyebrows at her.

'What.' he stated as he grabbed his wand and quickly scourgified himself. Hermione grimaced as she knew what he just vanished off himself. Wasn't it more hygienic to take a shower right now?

'I need another contraceptive potion.' she mumbled shamefully.

'Why? Didn't you just have one?' he asked, picking up his boxers and putting them on. 'They work for a few days, don't they?'

Hermione gave him a look. 'Of course they don't.' she said annoyed. 'Whatever gave you that idea? It's a last resort to avoid pregnancy. If it was that easy, everyone would use them instead of the lepquiumfolia potion that takes twenty hours of brewing. Please tell me you're joking?'

Malfoy seemed shocked. Did he really think that..

'You really thought that-' she started with widened eyes.