4. Letter to Hogwarts

🧜‍♂️.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·✉️.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.🧙‍♂️

As the morning sun cast its shimmering light through the waters of Atlantica, I swam towards the illuminating Palace, ready to prepare for my meeting. The palace made of translucent sea crystal, sparkled brilliantly reflecting the vibrant colors of the ocean around it. I entered my room and opened the jewelry box to retrieve my golden bracelet, adorned with the Atlantican symbol my mom gave me to remind me of my legacy as siren of royal lineage. Securing the bracelet on my wrist, I made my way to the grand hall, the silence was broken by a familiar voice. "Where were you, child? Your grandfather will be angry if you're late!"

I turned to see Sebastian the crab swimming towards me as he sat on my tail, his eyes wide with worry.

"Don't worry, Sebastian," I replied, smiling to reassure him

"Don't worry, Sebastian," I replied, smiling to reassure him. "I was helping a young mermaid with a potion. She had some unusual buttons on her skin that needed urgent attention."

Sebastian sighed, shaking his head. "You sound just like your mother and her sisters when they were young. Always off on some adventure, rarely on time and hardly ever listening to me."

I laughed, imagining my mom and her sisters causing the same kind of mischief. "I'm sure I'm not as bad as they were, specially auntie Ariel. I promise I won't be late again, Sebastian. Let's head to the surface and meet our guest, shall we?"

Together, we swam towards the blacks rocks, a significant meeting place for our family. As we ascended, the shadow of a ship loomed above, its dark form contrasting with the bright water around it. Breaking through the surface, I saw my mother, aunts and cousins perched on nearby rocks, their expressions a mix of curiosity and excitement.

An old man with a grey beard, dressed in a long, flowing garment, stood on the deck of the ship, deep in conversation with my grandfather who was now levitated by a column of water and sea foam that allowed him to rise to the same height as the ship.

"That's Dumbledore." Sebastian whispered, his tone a mix of awe and admiration.

I swam closer, my heart pounding with anticipation. My grandfather's voice rang out as he noticed my approach. "There you are, my dear. Just in time."

Dumbledore turned to look at me, his piercing blue eyes twinkling with a mixture of wisdom and kindness. "Aah, you must be the young prince Adrian that I've heard so much about. Your grandfather speaks highly of you."

I was surprised that he speaks "mermish". Our siren language. In case you're wondering, it sounds like dolphins and whale sounds.

"Thank you I'm flattered" I replied. "It's an honor to meet you."

Dumbledore nodded, a faint smile on his lips. "I have something for you but first, tell me about the potion you made today. I hear you have a knack for magic."