7. Ollivander's

🐈‍⬛️.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 🪄 .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.📚

The entrance to Ollivanders was narrow

The entrance to Ollivanders was narrow. The shop was dimly lit, with rows upon rows of boxes stacked from floor to ceiling. The air smelled of wood like the one in the forest near our sea, a scent that reminded me of home. Coral perched comfortably on my shoulder, his bright blue eyes wide with curiosity.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Ollivander" Dumbledore greeted warmly.

From behind, a tall, thin man with silver hair and piercing eyes looked up. "Ah, Professor Dumbledore. A pleasure, as always." His gaze then shifted to me and he paused, his eyes widening slightly. "And who might this be?"

"This is Adrian" Dumbledore introduced. "He's here for his first wand."

Ollivander's eyes seemed to linger on me, studying my face with an intensity that made me slightly uncomfortable. "Hmm," he murmured, stepping closer. "Your eyes... are very familiar... "

Dumbledore interrupted, "How about a unicorn core wand, please?"

Ollivander nodded, moving to a nearby shelf and selecting a box that he opened. He handed me the wand inside. As soon as it touched my fingers, the wand flew away hitting the ceiling and exploding into a shower of sparks.

"How strange" Ollivander mused. "This has never happened before. Shall we try a dragon heartstring core?"

Ollivander retrieved another wand from the shelves but before he could hand it to me, it transformed into a long worm and wriggled away

Ollivander retrieved another wand from the shelves but before he could hand it to me, it transformed into a long worm and wriggled away. In shock, he stared at the empty space where the wand had been.

Dumbledore looked surprised. "Perhaps a phoenix core would be the best choice."

He handed me another wand. The moment it touched my hand, I felt a searing heat. The wand burned itself into black sand or "ashes", I recalled humans called them.

Does my magic ruin everything I touch?

Suddenly a weird sensation tickled my skin. The nautilus shell around my neck glowed more brightly than ever, like the morning's sunrise. Ollivander observed in shock and said, "Give me a second, Professor."