Confessing

A/N

700 views YAY! Thank you so much! (^^)Ok, ok back to the story...

________________________

Grace's POV

"Ya I get it you won, stop bragging," Megan hissed, I stuck my tongue at her and smirked.

I glanced to my watch and saw that it was almost 6 o'clock which means to go to the mess hall for dinner." I'm gonna take a shower," I said," sure whatever," Megan replied and I rolled my eyes.After I took a shower I dressed into sweatpants and a tank top. I made my way to the mess hall which wasn't too crowded. I noticed some girls from school who were sitting down emotionless. Might as well join them.

"Hey," I said and they were surprised," y-you're Grace right?" A girl asked and I nodded.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked," we don't mind," another girl said and I nodded.

When I finished eating I forgot I brought my laptop, apparently Liam wants to Skype me.

"Hey," he said," hi," I replied," where are you?" He asked," summer camp," I replied," why?" He asked.

"One word, parents," I replied," who ya talking to?" Talia asked she popped beside me and started freaking out.

"Sorry Liam I have to go," I said as everyone started crowding around me." Was that Liam?" Angeline asked with a smirk.

***

It was about 10:45 and I was in the camp's gym with my guitar and laptop. I pressed record audio button and then started playing Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor.

I found myself dreaming

In silver and gold

Like a scene from a movie

That every broken heart knows we were walking on moonlight

And you pulled me close

Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone

I woke up in tears

With you by my side

A breath of relief

And I realized

No, we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you

Like I'm gonna lose you

I'm gonna hold you

Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing

I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when

When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you

Like I'm gonna lose you

I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you...

When I finished singing I heard something move. Whatever. I got up and went to my room and fell asleep.

***

A notification popped up making me wake up, Good Morning! -Liam. I smiled and texted the same thing.

I got ready and did the usual as I went to the cafeteria before the breakfast bell would ring.

Few Days Later...

I was waiting outside for that lad. Ugh late! Then suddenly I hear screaming, okay he's here. And Misty?

"Hey girl!" She greets me with a grin,"what took you so long?" I asked."Oh just those two eating each others faces off," she said sarcastically.

I started laughing,"so how is everyone Harry?" I asked and he shrugged,"better since we're ending tour soon and taking a break," he stated.

After a long car drive we finally reach their flat, I entered the flats seeing those two...how should I say it? Eh who cares.

"Where's Liam?" I asked and everyone looked away,"so is there something I need to know?" I asked.

"Err...there was a fight between Niall and Liam," Annie stated simply. I nodded and headed to Liam's room.

I knocked on his door but no one answered. I sighed and opened his door without thinking. He was shirtless.

"S-sorry," I stuttered,"it's fine," he replied bluntly. I close the door behind me and asked,"is there something wrong?"

He shook his head and kept staring at the ground at the edge of his bedside. I took a seat beside  him and placed my hand in his. He looked up at me confused.

"Please Liam," I pleaded,"fine, Niall and I had a argument over...you," he commented."Me?" I said and he nodded.

"What about me?" I asked,"I don't want to talk about it," he stated."Liam, I don't care if it hurts me ," I started," I've moved on from him and met someone who do cares, who doesn't use me and who does whatever is right for me," I continued.

"Do you know who that person is?" I asked and he shook his head no."You," I said and slammed my lips on his but he didn't flinch at all.

He placed his hand on my cheek and continued to kiss me, I'm pretty sure my cheeks were heating up.

I placed my hands on his bare chest as he fell backwards onto his bed."Grace..." He said in between kisses.

We finally pulled back panting heavily,"I don't know what to say,"he said without hesitation.

"Then don't say anything," I stated and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and caressed my cheek."So do you like peanuts or almonds?" I asked.

"Is it even necessary?" He laughed out,"yes," I simply said and he ruffled my hair.

"Do you want to keep this relationship a secret?" He asked,"for now, I guess," I replied and he nodded.

_______________________________________________

OMG I'm so sorry for not updating...well 2015 is about to end which I'm really happy about but next year will be even worse :/. Anyways Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-Cecilia xoxoxo