𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

LOVE STORY

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗Chapter Twelve Amnesia Rules╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
Chapter Twelve
Amnesia Rules
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

❝Forever's a long time, bud. Trust me.❞

DURING YOUR JOURNEY, you decided to take this opportunity to meditate deeply in order to regain your power again and help your companions. You were glad that Mk had regained his gold vision in one of his adventures when you were meditating.

Right now, you were in deep meditation and you could feel your powers returning. However, something suddenly interrupted your training and you found yourself forcefully waking up. Your energy raised to the max and you stood before the door of the van, "Stand back, Master! Y/N will handle this demon!" You exclaimed before kicking the door open, leaving the van. Both Tang and Pigsy were confused as to what had happened to you, you didn't call anyone master before. Unbeknownst to you that the demon was watching you. You looked around for any danger, but found nothing, "Master, it's safe to come out now. You too, Piglet." You said as you waved your hand for the two to get out.

"Master?!"

"Piglet?!"

"Ugh, fine. Zhu Bajie, better?"

You groaned in annoyance which confused the two of them, "Uh, Monkey— Uh, Y/N? Who exactly do you think we are?" Tang asked you, watching you holding Mo in your hands. You turned around with a smile on your face, "What kind of question is that, Master?" You replied with a question of your own, but you gasped and dropped Mo, rushing to Tang and gripped his shoulders, "Unless, Master, you've lost your memory! You have to remember who you are! That's Zhu Bajie, the Celestial Swine! This is Sha Wujing of the Flowing Sands River! And you are the Great Monk Tang Sanzang! We're on a journey to deliver sacred texts to the West! I'm your loyal companion, bound to keep you safe from demons who know if they eat you, they'll become immortal! You! Have! To! Re-Mem-Ber!" You exclaimed with worry, shaking Tang violently.

The strong shaking you did made Tang dizzy, "Okay, okay, I remember." He told you while Pigsy snickered in mockery. You were glad that he finally remembered, but you realized that you didn't have your staff. You ignored their conversation and focused on finding the staff instead until you found a normal stick, "Ah, my trusty staff!" You picked it up, unaware that it was just a stick. Your ears perked up when you heard what Pigsy said.

"So this is just the amnesia rules, right? So we bonk her on her dumb head and boom! Back to normal."

"What'd you say, Piglet?" You sent him a glare.