✧.*CHAPTER 5- ELEONOR✧.*

I want my bed back. Not that this one is particularly bad, but it's just not MY BED. And that, I guess, is the reason why i woke up. It's definitely not because I went to bed at six p.m.

At home, I would make chamomile tea or do something on my phone, but here I have neither a kettle nor a phone, which is at zero percent and I can't find my charger. So I can only stare at the ceiling, get bored and wait for how long it will take me to either fall asleep or until my alarm clock starts to ring.

After another long moment of staring at the wall, I thought of one more solution, to breathe some fresh air. No one forbade us to open the windows, so I can to open it without remorse and wake myself up in the pleasant evening air. When I open the window, I am surprised by several things. It's no longer night, but the sun is just rising. The stars are slowly starting to disappear and are replaced by beautiful morning sky. But something about this view really gets in my way for the most part. The opposite building, which covers 80 percent of it.

When I started to analyze the building opposite, I noticed that I wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep. But when I looked at the face of the early bird for a longer time, I found out who it was and I regretted that I didn't stay in bed instead. Maybe even looking at the wall doesn't sound so bad now.

Who is so lucky that André is standing in the window opposite them from all the buildings that are in the dormitory complex? Yes, me.

"Will you throw your backpack on my leg now?" his voice unfortunately confirmed his identity. The windows were about 10 meters apart, so I could hear and see him clearly. He looked me up and down again.

I'm not going to lie, I looked at him too. Plain white T-shirt and sweatpants. Nothing special. I don't know what he saw on me, because it was quiet for about 1O seconds, but I decided to liven up my morning a bit.

"My aim is good, but I probably won't be able to throw onto your leg right now. But I would gladly throw it onto your face." I leaned against the window sill and waited for him to answer next. Instead of answering immediately, he smiled. That struck me. In an instant, his smile completely disappeared and it was the boy from the train who bumped into me roughly.

"Do you still have such courage, or do I have bad influence on you? I'd be really sorry, christmas tree." With that answer, he slowly began to close the window, but I couldn't help making one more comment. "I'm from Novus, I have to think I'm better than the others. Am I right, André?" With this, I'm the one who closes the window first. Before I close the curtain, I see him rolling his eyes. When he doesn't see me behind the curtain, he waits a little longer, smiles again, this time with one dimple on his left cheek, and finally disappears from the window.

It was 5:52, there was no point in sleeping, I wouldn't fall asleep anyway, I'd rather go and slowly but surely get ready for my first breakfast and also for the sorting ceremony, which I've been afraid of since we set foot on the Arwen property. But I have Ri here, who is waiting for exactly the same thing, so there was definitely no reason to worry.

From my staring at the wall again and thinking about what to wear, because we didn't have uniforms yet, I was interrupted by a strange voice, which almost gave me a heart attack.

"Eleonor, I'm sorry to disturb you in your staring at the wall, but you basically passed out yesterday, so I wanted to introduce myself." I stood up in a flash, hoping that I hadn't woken her, I think Theadora, by my conversation with André. She shakes my hand and we shake it a little awkwardly for about 15 seconds. Eleonor, the introvert, is back.

"Thea, I don't know if you noticed my name on the list yesterday. It's nice to meet you." As soon as she smiled, she lit up the whole room, which made me smile too. "Sorry for the silence, I'm El. I hope I didn't wake you up, I couldn't sleep, because of my, well, evening passing out." Thea smiled mischievously, and I knew she was up and even heard my conversation with André.