✧.*CHAPTER 6- EDMUND✧.*

My relationship with Hedwig was a bit complicated in some ways, but we got along very well during physical activities. Maybe it's a bit unreasonable, but I wasn't really interested in that at the moment.

We were alone in my room, we hadn't seen each other all summer, so this situation was a must.

That's why I immediately pressed Hedwig to the door and started kissing her. She didn't protest and threw herself into the kiss with the same enthusiasm as I did, so I understood that I had her permission.

Well, who wouldn't miss me?

She buried her hand in my hair and tilted my face to suit her needs. My hands reacted to this and grabbed her hips quite strongly. She hissed and with that I gently bit her lower lip. "Ed-"  she didn't have time to finish that moan because I picked her up and her legs hugged my waist.

When Hedwig started kissing my collarbone, because she knew that it is my weakest spot, I laid us on the bed. I didn't know if it was my bed, and today, for the second time, I really didn't care. I was only interested in Hedwig below me. She will regret that collarbone. The sounds that came out of her when I whispered in her ear were enough for me as revenge.

At that moment, Hedwi started to move, grabbed the hem of my T-shirt and threw it off of me. Her favorite part came. Immediately she began to trace the line of my muscles with her fingers. At that moment we made eye contact, so I could take a nice look at her.

Tousled hair, lipstick nicely smudged and eyes that didn't belong to Hedwig, who has straight A's and greets everyone with a smile on her face. These were the eyes of Hedwig, who I liked more, full of expectations and thoughts that she was afraid to express, even though she had experienced this countless times. 

My eyes went down, and when I saw that she was wearing a buttoned sweater, I couldn't help but smile across from her lips. She knew I liked buttons. I gave her a quick kiss and seductively started unbuttoning. Slowly but surely. Hedwig must have been terribly bothered by this, because I felt her lower body trying to get as close to mine as possible. But she didn't show anything in her eyes and just obediently waited for me to unbutton the sweater.

When I heard the door open, I immediately regretted my speed, but unlike Hedwig, who got up in a flash, I lay down on the bed belly down, just in case.

"Well, as I told you - Hi Hedwi-YOU PIGS! MY EYES!" I immediately recognized Leo without having to raise my head, but I lifted it anyway. Leo stood at the door with Kai and watched Hedwi button up her sweater, which I had taken too much time with. She wasn't ashamed at all, she stood in the middle of the room as if nothing happened.

"Great timing, roommates. You could have knocked-"

"We'd better go, enjoy life." Leo said quickly, covering his eyes just to be sure and slamming the door dramatically.

"I have to go anyway, Ed. The girls are waiting for me." said Hedwig and sat down on the bed behind me. If I said I wasn't angry, I'd be lying. I grunted in frustration. Two months is more than enough when we were used to seeing each other almost every weekend.

"I'm sorry but I don't care about girls now, Hedwig." Gerlinda can kiss her ass. With that, I pulled her into another kiss, but after a while she pulled away. "You want to go to the party anyway, don't you? Plus, thanks to you, I have to put on makeup again." With that, she got up and left. "I'll see you." then I heard only Leo's voice behind the door, making a fuss as if he saw us doing God knows what.

 If I had locked the door...

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD LOCK MEANS? I'LL SHOW IT TO YOU." and he did. He began to move the lock and added: "OPEN, LOCKED, OPEN, LOCKED-"