✧.*CHAPTER 7- ELEONOR✧.*

My head was pounding. The annoying alarm sound was louder than ever today.

"Please turn it off..." I muttered and turned to my other side.

"Well, good morning, miss party girl! Turn it off yourself and finally get up." I don't believe Ri said it that loudly without any intention. 

"Be quiet.  Hand me some Ibalgin, please?" I finished with my hand on my forehead.

Yesterday ended in a horrible way. I am NEVER drinking Tempian rum again. Not only does it give a nasty hangover that I'm experiencing right now, but it's also terribly strong. I've had a FEW shots, and from the chimes playing painfully in my head, I know I must have had more than just a FEW.

Do I remember anything? No. Do I want to remember something? Probably not.

I am trying hard but the memories of yesterday are running away from me like Thea from her conversation with Leo.

I carefully scrambled out of bed, rubbed my eyes, and made my way to the bathroom. The door was locked. I threw Ri a puzzled look.

"Guess who's in there? Your rum buddy. She just drank a "little" more than you." Ri shrugged, continuing to make her bed.

Of course, I knew Thea was wasted yesterday. That's the only thing I remember. Unlike me, she drank the whole bottle. Ew. But she had a reason. She was really drunk, but I know she likes Leo  as much as she told me yesterday. 

The two will find their way to each other one day. I hope.

"The last time you two drank alcohol." Ri added quietly.

✼ ҉ ✼ ҉ ✼

When Kai saw me and Ri, he started laughing. Just because he looked good as always doesn't give him the right to insult those who certainly don't look that good now.

"You look really great, Bubble."

Bubble? Where did he get that from?

I wanted to ask where he got this "nickname" from but Ri's cell phone started ringing.

Ami was calling. AMINA. I snatched the phone from her hand and immediately picked up the facetime.

"AMI! NO WAY!"

"Eli? Didn't I call Ri? Well, that doesn't matter. HIIII!! How are you?" we both started squealing into the phone. She still looks the same. Ri's twin sister with curly hair and maybe a slightly prettier face. Sorry Ri!

"Great, but we miss you here! When are you coming??" I can't wait for her. I haven't seen her in forever.

"Well, tell El you're already in Elowen." Ri joined the conversation.

"WHAT???? REALLY??" I started squealing even more. 

"Yes, yes, I'll be with you in a week. But something interesting came up when I checked my application. I am SECOND in the grade list." Oh oh.

If there's one thing Ami can't stand, it's someone smarter than her. And I guess I know who's the  first person.

"And guess who's in the first place? Some Kim-To who has ALL A'S. AND DO YOU KNOW WHY I'M SECOND? BECAUSE SOMEONE SMART GAVE ME AN A- IN P.E.!" and then came silence. I looked at Kai, who was holding back from bursting out laughing, but Ri was the first to laugh.

"You messed it all up, you weirdo. Your Kim-To, as you said isn't Kim-To, it's Kai-To, who is standing next to me laughing at you." Ami flushed. Whether it was anger or embarrassment I couldn't tell.

"He thinks it's funny? Will you please give him to me for a word?" Ami added sweetly.

Kai began waving his hands dramatically, indicating that he doesn't want to, but Ri only grinned at him.

"With pleasure, here you go." Kai had the phone in his hand now. He was looking at Ri, frowning at her. With a smile, she just pointed to her mobile phone to talk to her sister. When he saw her, his prepared smirk was replaced by a completely different face. His eyes lit up and he looked as if he didn't even know what he was doing.

"Are you going to just stare at me? Explain." Ami has always had this effect on boys. Obviously, Kai is no exception.

"It's not my problem that you can't run, bye." the phone almost fell to the floor as he handed it to Ri. Now I burst out laughing. 

"Where's this idiot? He will be in big trouble when I get there! I hope he heard me. I'm going to have to go girls, I don't want to get any more angry. I LOVE YOU!!" and after half an hour of saying our goodbyes, we finally turned off the face time.

Kai's cheeks were slightly pinkish. "You have a sister?" he asked nervously.

"You don't see the resemblance or what? We're twins." 

"Yea, I thought so." He added, trying to hide the awkwardness that was visible on him. "I guess I didn't make her very happy. But how can anyone get an A- from P.E.?." he did quite well to cover it up.

"I guess you didn't make her happy. On top of that, you're first on the grade list. I think she hates you now. You're going to have to work hard when she comes." I laughed.

Kai gazed thoughtfully into the distance.

"What's her name?" he asked, still staring into the distance.

"Amina."

"Oh... Jesus, that was funny. "But no one laughed, and the awkwardness that had been visible on him a moment ago doubled.

I've never seen him in such trouble for finding words.

"Are you okay? She's nicer in person. You'll like her." I asked, studying his face.

"I'm totally fine! Let's have breakfast, shall we?" he suddenly changed the subject, and without answering he walked towards the canteen.

"Ri, what's wrong with him?" I asked, thinking something and wanting to confirm it.

"Isn't that clear? Our Amina isn't even here yet, and Kai already likes her." she said, staring at his back.

And she confirmed my thought.

The silence continued throughout breakfast, and we all knew why. But fortunately, it was broken by the arrival of Leo, after which we started talking again.

Then, with the bell ringing, we all went to our classrooms for the first lessons, which were supposed to tell us everything we needed to know. 

Kai and I sat in the last desk by the window, and I wish you could see all the looks on the girls' faces when I sat next to Kai.

But I remembered one look exactly. Hedwig's eyes almost fell out of her sockets. I had to smile at all this and hope that at least our class and the rest of the class, in which I know almost no one, will be fine.

Right with the ringing of the bell, a familiar face swept into the classroom. Jacob. Great, I have to start finding out all sorts of things. And all I have to do is turn to my seatmate, who will surely be happy to tell me everything.

Just as I was about to tap Kai on the shoulder, the door slammed shut. 

"Oops" was all he could say before the class started talking.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿

hellooo guys!! its a shorter chapter today buttt I hope yall still enjoy it!!

THANK YOU FOR THE LIKES AND COMMENTS YALL ARE THE BEST!!!!💗💗

enjoy the last moments of summer break before we have to head back to school :((((

thank you once again and see you soooon!!

v&b