5

Su Ye was about to go forward to greet him, but Shen Che, who was squatting, seemed to have finished washing clothes and stood up.

"Shen..."

Today, the autumn heat continued to be fierce, and it was noon, and the sun was dazzling.

Under the scorching sun, Shen Che, who had just stood up and whose legs might not have been straightened, suddenly shook his body, and then fell into the water without any struggle.

Su Ze was so anxious that he shouted: "Auntie, Auntie!"

"Wait here."

After leaving such a sentence in a hurry, Su Ye strode towards Shen Che.

She was originally on the embankment by the river, and there was a height difference between her and Shen Che.

If she were to follow the normal route, she would have to walk several dozen meters ahead before she could find a way down, but she obviously didn't have that much time now. Fortunately, the slope was not vertical and smooth, and there were raised or sunken places where she could land.

Amid Su Ze's terrified voice, Su Ye jumped a few times nimbly and then landed safely.

"Aunt." Su Ze was scared to tears.

Su Ye raised her head, smiled at him soothingly, and strode towards the river.

The river surface was flat in this section, the water flow was slow, and Su Ye came quickly, so Shen Che was not washed away after falling into the water. In addition, the water was not very deep here, so Su Ye stood where Shen Che had washed clothes and pulled him up.

The man had fainted, his face was as pale as paper, and he was still breathing, but very weakly.

Su Ye was inputting wood-related supernatural powers into his body while sighing: If she hadn't happened to meet him today, such a handsome man would have died.

...

When Shen Che stood up, before he could stand steadily, his eyes suddenly went dark and he couldn't see anything clearly.

He was shocked and thought to himself that it was not good. He was the only one here, and it was by the river. If something happened, no one would know.

He bit his lip hard, thinking that even if he wanted to fall, he couldn't fall into the water.

If he fell on the shore, he might still be alive. If he fell into the water, he would drown, but his body was no longer under his control.

He could feel himself falling into the water, the water soaking his body, and then flowing into his ears, nose and mouth.

He felt that his soul had left his body, and his consciousness was dissipating bit by bit.

It seemed like a long time had passed, and it seemed like a moment, he suddenly regained control of his body, and he couldn't help coughing, coughing and spitting out water.

Su Ye patted his back: "Comrade Shen Che, your family conditions are so good, why do you have to wash yourself, can't you spend money to find someone to help you wash?"

Shen Che then noticed that someone was holding him, juice source. From the group of buckles, dirty 2275 bar one sorted out more, juice source can come. The consultant looked at him and said, "Su Ye?"

Su Ye explained, "You saved me before, so I wanted to give you a thank you gift, but I didn't expect to see you fainted in the water when I arrived at the river."

Shen Che raised his hand to wipe the corner of his mouth, and said with a pale face and a bitter smile, "Now I have to thank you."

"No need to thank me, you saved me once, I saved you once, so it's a tie." Su Ye said, "Can you stand up by yourself? You are not in good health. What to do? It's easier to get sick if you're wet. I have to go back and change into dry clothes. "