20

"Why should men cook? Cooking is a woman's job." Zheng Guihua said

"No, Uncle Shen..." Su Ye raised her elbow and touched Su Ze. Su Ze looked at Su Ye, realized something, and changed his words: "My father used to cook when he came home."

"That's your father. Your eldest grandfather, your cousin, and your second grandfather's family, men don't cook." Zheng Guihua said: "Besides, doesn't your aunt know how to cook? Even if your aunt doesn't cook, there is still your future uncle's mother. Anyway, you won't be hungry."

Su Ye said slowly: "What does my aunt mean if I marry this man, his family will move in with me?"

Zheng Guihua's face froze for a moment, then she pulled a dry smile and said: "How could it be, Wouldn't that make him a live-in son-in-law?"

"How can they cook for Su Ze if they don't move in?" Su Ye raised her eyebrows: "Do you want me and Su Ze to live in their house?"

"You must live there. When getting married, the woman always moves into the man's house." Zheng Guihua held Su Ye's hand and said earnestly: "They have a son and a daughter. The elder sister is already married. I heard that she married well and will be able to help her parents in the future. If you marry there, their grandfather and his mother will take care of the work and the man's mother will do the housework. You don't have to do anything, just enjoy yourself."

Su Ze squeezed in between Su Ye and Zheng Guihua and asked anxiously: "What about me? What should I do?"

Su Ye pretended to be stupid and said: "Yes, Aunt, you just said that I must live there, what about Su Ze? "

"Don't you still have me and your uncle?" Zheng Guihua touched Su Ze lovingly, but Su Ze hid in Su Ye's arms, not only not letting her touch him, but also staring at her. Zheng Guihua smiled awkwardly and said, "Ye Zi, don't worry, Xiao Ze is your father's only grandson, that is, your uncle and I's grandson. After you get married, we will raise him well."

"No," Su Ze turned around and hugged Su Ye tightly: "I only want my aunt, I don't want anyone else to raise him."

Zheng Guihua coaxed patiently: "Your aunt is not not coming back, she will come back to see you when she is free, if you miss your aunt, your grandmother can also send you to see her. She."

"No," Su Ze hugged Su Ye even harder, his voice choking: "This is my aunt's home, I don't want my aunt to leave."

Su Ze refuted her words again and again, Zheng Guihua was already unhappy, her face sank: "Hey, why is your child so disobedient, Ye Zi, you really spoiled him..."

She wanted to scold Su Ze a few more words, but suddenly Su Ye raised his eyelids and looked at her with a cold look without a trace of warmth.

Zheng Guihua was stunned by what she saw, and after she reacted, she still couldn't believe it: "Yezi, you..."

Su Ye ignored her and patted Su Ze's back again and again to comfort her: "Don't cry, auntie won't leave."

Su Ze wiped his tears: "Auntie, I don't want you to get married."

"Who said I'm getting married?" Su Ze cried and had snot bubbles. Su Ye was afraid of being stained, so she leaned back and pushed Su Ze away: "Even if I want to get married, I won't leave here."

Su Ze hiccuped: "Really?"

Su Ye said seriously: "Of course it's true, other people's houses are not as good as ours, why should I leave my good house and live in other bad houses."

Su Ze burst into laughter.

Zheng Guihua was guilty of her crime, and her first reaction after hearing this was that Su Ye said this on purpose.