67

For Kong Jianshan, Su Ye saved his life, and Song Xing allowed him to spend the New Year at his home and take care of him for Su Ye's sake. They were already close friends, and there was nothing to hide.

So he told Su Ye frankly that he would be thrown into the river because it was the Chu family who did it.

The other party also bribed one of his brothers, otherwise he would not have been caught so easily.

When mentioning the Chu family, we have to talk about his ex-wife and explain his hatred with the Chu family.

Su Ye: "I know!"

Kong Jianshan was surprised. His ex-wife's matter was a big deal. Song Xing lived in the county town, so it was not surprising that he knew about it. Su Ye lived in the countryside, so how could he know about it?

After a moment of confusion, he changed his mind and thought that maybe Song Xing told him.

Besides, although Su Ye lives in the countryside, she is so capable - he has heard from Song Xing that Su Ye can beat four big men holding wooden warehouses by herself, and can command Song Xing, so it is not surprising that she knows about him and the Chu family.

At this time, Shen Che brought a few plates of dried fruits and various cakes.

Su Ye raised her head and smiled at him: "Why don't you come over and talk, I will come to cook with you later."

On weekdays, as long as Shen Che is at home, Shen Che cooks the meals, but Su Ye is not idle, but sits in front of the stove to light the fire.

The two talked and laughed, and they didn't feel tired.

Now she and Song Xing and Kong Jianshan were talking outside, leaving Shen Che alone in the kitchen, Su Ye felt a little distressed.

Song Xing was not shy, he went to bring a stool and said to Shen Che: "Comrade Shen, sit down and chat, we will cook together later. To be honest, I also have some cooking skills."

Shen Che sat down next to Su Ye, Su Ze ran around and played with Xiao Huang next to him, and Da Huang sat next to Su Ye, resting his head on Su Ye's thigh.

Song Xing looked at Da Huang for a few times and praised: "Sister Su, you have raised this dog very well."

Da Huang turned his head slightly, looked at Song Xing and turned back.

Song Xing exclaimed, as if he had seen something strange: "It looked at me, it knew I was talking about it."

"It's a dog, but it's not stupid." Su Ye looked at Kong Jianshan: "Did you destroy the Chu army?"

Kong Jianshan nodded: "I did it."

"You alone?"

"Alone."

"I was impulsive," Su Ye said while rubbing Da Huang's head: "You took action now and destroyed the Chu army. The Chu family knows it was you who did it."

Kong Jianshan: "At that time, I was almost forced to accept the money and agree to the settlement. I was so angry, I just thought that no matter what, I have to give myself justice! "

"He was a little impulsive in this matter, but Sister Su, no man can stay calm when encountering such a thing, not to mention Kong Jianshan is a man of blood." Song Xing spoke for Kong Jianshan, but was afraid of neglecting Shen Che, so he looked at Shen Che: "Comrade Shen, don't you think so?"

"Just call me Shen Che," Shen Che said seriously: "Anger is understandable, but you have to consider the consequences before you do anything. It's easy for you to destroy the Chu army, but can you bear the consequences?"