43

The train was leaving at 1:00 p.m.

After getting the tickets, they went back to the guesthouse and stayed there until 11:00 p.m. before going downstairs. They were going to eat at the state-owned hotel first, and then go to the train station. The time was just right.

When checking out, they met the girl who had a quarrel with her fiancé or husband yesterday.

She was also checking out alone.

The staff member was surprised: "You checked in with a man, right? Why are you alone?"

"He went home first."

The girl's tone was flat, and you could tell she was in a bad mood.

Su Ye thought to himself that since the two of them were staying in the guesthouse, they were definitely not from Yunzhou. They should be people from the surrounding area and came to Yunzhou to buy things.

Even if they had a quarrel, the other party should not leave the girl alone.

If she is a fiancée, I hope this girl can reconsider their marriage. If she is already married, she should still think more about herself.

After completing the formalities, the girl went out the door, not noticing that she took out a small cloth bag when she put things into her big bag.

"Auntie," Su Ze picked up the small cloth bag and chased after her: "Auntie, your bag fell."

The girl turned around, glanced at the bag in Su Ze's hand, and then went to look through her own big bag.

After confirming that it was her own bag, the girl thanked Su Ze gratefully, and took out a bag of egg cakes from her bag to give to Su Ze as a thank you.

Su Ze questioned Su Ye with his eyes before accepting it: "Thank you, Auntie."

The girl smiled: "I should thank you."

Before leaving, the girl nodded at Su Ye.

Su Ye also smiled at her.

The restaurant they went to was the one Su Ye and his friends went to yesterday at noon. Su Ye ordered several dishes, and Su Yu was so anxious that she kept shouting "enough".

Su Ye: "It's okay, we brought bowls, and we can pack up the leftovers and eat them on the train!"

Su Yu asked curiously: "Didn't you come here in the police car? Why did you bring bowls?"

"I bought them yesterday," Su Ze and Yaya sat together.

He said: "Yesterday in the department store, my aunt said those bowls were pretty, so I bought them."

Su Yu looked at Su Ye in confusion: "You bought bowls in the department store?"

No matter how big the department store is, it is limited, so the things that can be placed in the department store, no matter how small and inconspicuous, are more expensive than those sold outside!

Bowls are used daily and are easy to break, so why should they be worth buying in a department store?

Su Ye hadn't planned to buy it at first, but she just saw it and thought it looked good, and the bowls at home were not very good, so Su Ye decided to buy it.

She smiled and was about to explain herself.

"I wanted to buy it," the hotel provided free tea, Shen Che picked up the teapot and poured water for everyone while saying, "I thought that Su Ye and I should buy some bowls and chopsticks for our wedding."

Generally speaking, when a couple gets married, they have to buy some household items, and bowls and chopsticks are one of them, but these are usually discussed by both parents.