41

Su Ye accompanied Su Yu to sort out things, while Shen Che came to the kitchen.

He wanted to have a good talk with Yuan Shun while Su Yu and Su Ye were away, but Yuan Shun did not respond and stiffly changed the subject.

Shen Che was not a person who liked to meddle in other people's affairs. He intervened in this matter only for the sake of Su Ye and Su Wei.

Since Yuan Shun did not cooperate, he would not chase him to talk.

Moreover, Yuan Shun's attitude also proved one thing - that is, Yuan Shun understood these things in his heart, but he was unwilling to change.

In this case, no matter how much Shen Che said, it was useless.

After a while, Su Ye and Su Yu came over.

The first thing the two sisters did when they came in was to look at him. It was obvious that they also knew Shen Che's plan.

Yuan Shun was cutting meat with his head down, and Shen Che shook his head slightly at them.

The corners of Su Yu's mouth suddenly darkened, but she quickly controlled her emotions and helped to cook as if nothing had happened.

Shen Che also showed off his skills and made the braised pork, which he is good at.

Su Ze smelled the fragrance and came in with Ya Ya: "Sister Ya Ya, the braised pork made by my uncle is delicious."

Ya Ya looked at the bright red braised pork and couldn't help swallowing her saliva.

Shen Che smiled, took the chopsticks and fed Ya Ya and Su Ze a piece of lean meat each.

Yaya's eyes lit up, and before she swallowed it, she couldn't wait to say to Su Yu: "Mom, uncle's cooking is delicious."

Su Yu smiled and said to Su Ye: "You said Shen Che also cooks at home, I thought it was fake, I didn't expect his cooking skills are really so good."

In addition to braised pork, Su Yu also prepared chicken soup, roast duck, and boiled fish, which was as rich as the New Year.

During the meal, Su Yu asked Su Ye when she planned to go to the hospital so that she could take leave to accompany him.

Su Ye: "Why do you need to ask for leave? We two adults can take care of a child."

Su Yu hesitated: "You really don't need me."

Su Ye: "No, I won't be polite when I really need your help."

Just after finishing the meal, the courtyard door was suddenly pushed open. In addition to Yuan's father and mother, there were two young men who came in.

No need to ask, these two men should be Yuan Shun's two younger brothers.

One of them said: "Brother, Mom raised you, and you just watch others bully Mom?"

Su Ye raised an eyebrow. This man looks like the son of Yuan's father and mother. Although Yuan Shun is also confused, he did not inherit his parents' shamelessness.

Facing his two younger brothers, Yuan Shun was more resolute and said in a stern voice: "Second brother, this has nothing to do with you."

Second brother Yuan held his head high: "Why has it nothing to do with me? Anyone who dares to bully my mother will be against me."

Mother Yuan pointed at Su Ye and said like a child complaining: "Second brother, it's her, she is your eldest sister-in-law's cousin."

The remaining young man was angry: "Su Yu, it's you Whether you are right or wrong, I know you are a troublemaker. "