10

Su Ye is not short, but she is thin and has a delicate and beautiful appearance. When she is normal and does not speak, she looks pitiful.

Once she speaks, her voice is full of energy, and the whole person instantly becomes pitiful, but because of this appearance, she still looks like a good-tempered girl.

But when she frowns and looks at people expressionlessly, the other party will completely ignore her temperament of a little white flower.

For example, at this moment, Shen Che didn't care what Su Ye looked like. He only knew that he felt threatened by Su Ye, and his hair stood up.

"Of course not," he shook his head hurriedly, and squeezed out a flattering smile: "How could it be, I've thought about it, their fried fish is not bad, you can also order one for you to try."

Even if there was, facing such a Su Ye, he would change his mind.

Originally, women who were angry should not be provoked, and facts proved that Su Ye who was angry should not be provoked.

Of course, he couldn't afford to provoke Su Ye who was not angry. If the other party punched him, he might have to go to see King Yan.

The tables in the state-owned hotel were big and small. There were only three of them, one of whom was a child, so they sat at a smaller table, where only one person could sit on each side.

Shen Che saw that the stool was not high enough for Su Ze to sit on. Moreover, in his opinion, even if Su Ye was angry, she would not really ignore Su Ze. So after confirming the seat, he ignored Su Ze and went to the window to order food.

Su Ye also ignored Su Ze. She couldn't hold such a low stool, but she saw from the corner of her eye that Su Ze had not sat down, but stood aside.

What was he standing there for, waiting for her to hold him?

Su Ye was already angry, and seeing this, the nameless anger in her heart suddenly burned even more fiercely. She pursed her lips and was about to say something, but Su Ze suddenly walked to her side in small steps, pulled her sleeve, and said cautiously and timidly: "Aunt, I was wrong, please don't be angry, okay?"

While he was talking, tears fell down, but he didn't let himself cry out.

Su Ye was not a person who believed in tears. She had seen too many crocodile tears, but looking at Su Ze, she just felt that it rained from the sky, and the fire in her heart was extinguished in an instant.

She understood that God saw that she was living too comfortably, so he deliberately let her come here and let Su Ze torture her.

Sighing silently, Su Ye carried Su Ze to the stool next to her and asked him unhappily: "What's wrong with you?"

Su Ze wiped his tears and hesitated for a long time without saying a word.

But this time Su Ye was not angry, because she could see that Su Ze really didn't know why she was angry.

He was only five years old, so it was normal that he couldn't see it.

"Forget it," she was an adult, a good person, and she didn't care about a child. Su Ye said this to herself in her heart, and then said to Su Ze: "I'm not angry with you anymore."

Her tone was full of helplessness.

If Su Ze was a little older, she wouldn't just let it go, but he was so young.

But after hearing her words, Su Ze not only did not stop crying, but cried even harder, and even threw himself into Su Ye's arms, hugging Su Ye tightly, as if he was afraid that Su Ye would leave.