71

"Thank you, no need," she glanced at Shen Che, and looked over with a bright smile on her face: "You're back!"

Shen Che raised his mouth: "Why are you sitting in the alley?"

Su Ye pointed with her chin at Su Ze who was still playing long jump with other children: "He wants to play, I'm worried, so I'm watching here."

The young man who handed Su Ye the peach cake looked at Shen Che and said nervously: "You are Comrade Su's brother, hello, I am..."

Shen Che glanced at Su Ye, although he didn't say anything, but Su Ye understood what he meant-she didn't tell the other party that she was married.

Su Ye thought that she couldn't tell everyone she met that she was married.

"No," Shen Che said, "I'm her man!"

The young man's expression froze, he stared at Shen Che blankly, and after a while he seemed to be unbelievable, and turned back to look at Su Ye.

Su Ye smiled and said, "Yes, this is my man."

The young man's face instantly turned red, and after a few irrelevant sentences, he quickly left.

"It's time to cook," Shen Che said to Su Ye first, then looked at Su Ze and shouted, "Su Ze, go back, come out and play tomorrow."

Su Ze hadn't played enough, but he was very obedient, so even if he was a little reluctant, he still obediently prepared to go back.

The little girl held Su Ze: "It's not dark yet, wait until your aunt finishes cooking before you go back."

"No," Su Ze said, "I want to cook with my aunt and uncle."

Little girl: "You are a child, what can you do?"

Su Ze: "I can help pick vegetables and help my aunt carry firewood."

The little girl was reluctant to leave Su Ze, but she couldn't keep him, so she pouted unhappily.

Another fat boy saw that the little girl was so good to Su Ze for the whole afternoon, and he was already unhappy. He said, "Let him go, I will play with you."

Su Ze: "I will come to play tomorrow. "

The little girl reluctantly let go of Su Ze, and soon started playing happily again.

Song Xing came back when they were halfway through their meal.

He first walked around the kitchen, and when he saw the dishes that had been prepared, he sighed: "Sister Su, your life is so happy."

Su Ye looked up, not understanding why Song Xing suddenly had such a sigh.

Song Xing: "How can I not be happy to eat the meals made by Brother Shen every day?"

It was still early after dinner, and Su Ye went to the cinema to watch a movie at Song Xing's suggestion.

Su Ze had never been to a cinema, but the brigade or commune would always show movies several times a year, so he had also seen them.

When he arrived at the door of the cinema, he was about to follow the flow of people to go inside, and Su Ye pulled him back: "You haven't bought a ticket yet! "

There were quite a lot of people, and you had to queue up to buy tickets. Su Ye wanted to queue up by herself, but Su Ze thought it was new and insisted on coming, so Shen Che came along.

When it was their turn, Su Ye said, "Three tickets."

Su Ze was held in Shen Che's arms, "Aunt, we are only two adults."