25

Shen Che didn't mean that. He originally wanted to say that he only had enough strength to do it once.

But when the words of explanation came to his lips, he hesitated for a while and swallowed them back.

He was sure that he could do it. After all, he had some physiological reactions that men should have in the morning.

He used to think that as long as he could get hard, he could do it. If he could do it, there would be no problem. At most, other people could do it twice a night, but he could only do it once because of his physical condition.

But Su Ye's words really stumped him.

He had never thought about this problem before. Now think about it, with his physical condition, maybe it is really possible.

If you think more deeply, maybe he can't do it at all. His stone is just an illusion. After all, he has never had actual combat, and even for the sake of health, he has never relieved it with his hands.

This is a blow to any man.

Shen Che sat up, his voice became heavy: "Su Ye, why don't you reconsider our marriage?"

"Why?" Su Ye also sat up: "Because you need to take a break in the middle of the process?"

Shen Che's mouth twitched.

It's enough for her to know, why must she say it out loud and stab him in the heart.

Although he was a little speechless, if he really couldn't do it, he would be sorry for Su Ye, so Shen Che still told Su Ye all his concerns.

"This is my fault. I didn't understand my physical condition. If you don't want to marry me, I will give you a sum of money as compensation for damaging your reputation."

Su Ye sat cross-legged, with his right elbow on his right knee and his right hand supporting his tilted head: "But what if you can do it?"

Shen Che smiled bitterly: "I don't know if I can do it now."

"You will know if you try it?" Su Ye leaned forward, Putting both hands on Shen Che's shoulders: "You are lying on my bed now, isn't it just to give it a try?"

This is more beneficial to Shen Che, but he did not agree immediately, instead he said hesitantly: "But this is not good for you."

No matter whether he can do it or not, if he tries, the only one who will suffer is Su Ye, on the contrary, he will not suffer any loss.

Su Ye understood what Shen Che meant. She said, "You've already moved into my house. Even if we don't try, other people will not think that we are innocent."

Shen Che still hesitated: "But..."

"No buts," Su Ye ran out of patience. She pushed him to the bed and then covered him: "You still don't want to do it after I've said this. Are you still a man?"

Shen Che is of course a man. Feeling the curve of Su Ye's body, his breathing gradually became heavier and his body also responded.

Su Ye felt it and she laughed happily: "Isn't it normal?"

Shen Che was a little embarrassed, but at this point, the arrow was on the string and had to be shot.

He turned over and pressed over, his voice hoarse: "Su Ye, what if I need to take a break in the middle of the process?"

"Just take a break," Su Ye hugged Shen Che's neck, kissed the corner of Shen Che's mouth, and then smiled and said: "You are good-looking and your cooking is delicious. I am not angry with you."