58

On the way home, Su Ze chattered and told Shen Che about the three Dong family members coming to thank him, and also said that Dong Rou might become his aunt.

"Isn't it too hasty?" Shen Che's voice condensed slightly: "After all, the Dong family is too far away from us, and I'm afraid that some things are not understood clearly enough."

"It's a bit urgent, but if I don't tell you now, it will be even more impossible when the Dong family goes back." Su Ye said: "Don't worry, the second uncle said that he has comrades there and can help find out."

If everything is good, Su Lei and Dong Rou's relationship will be successful. If there is something wrong, the two families are far away and it will not affect either side.

Shen Che stopped talking after hearing this. Su Wei was so smart that he would never find a daughter-in-law and in-law with problems for himself.

It rained heavily yesterday, so he didn't wash clothes. Today, Shen Che went to work, and Su Ye wanted to entertain the Dong family, so he didn't wash clothes either.

So Shen Che started to pack up his dirty clothes after he got home. Su Ye asked him to take a break, but he said no.

"I've been sitting in the commune for a whole day, so it's a good time to move around." Shen Che said.

Shen Che was willing, so Su Ye didn't persuade him. So Su Ye carried the bucket, and the family of three walked towards the riverside, talking and laughing.

On the way back, it was inconvenient to talk while sitting on a bicycle, so Su Ye asked Shen Che about his work situation while walking slowly.

Shen Che: "It's OK today, I just need to familiarize myself with the work."

Su Ye looked at him sideways: "Is it difficult?"

Shen Che smiled and shook his head. It was just some accounts of the commune. He used to help his grandfather with his own accounts, which were more complicated than the commune's.

Su Ye asked again: "Is there really no one bullying you?"

"No." Shen Che said: "I have already told you the origin of this job quota. Even if someone really has opinions about me, they should not make things difficult for me for the sake of Director Zhen."

Su Ye nodded slightly. Director Zhen's title is very useful in the county, not to mention in a small commune.

"Relationships are meant to be used, and they can save you a lot of trouble." Su Ye warned, "But I'm afraid there are those stubborn people. If there really is such a person, and you can't solve it yourself, remember to tell me."

Shen Che agreed, and then curiously asked, "What are you going to do if I tell you?"

Su Ye thought for a few seconds and said, "Put a sack on him and beat him up?"

Shen Che smiled and wanted to say that beating people was not good, but then he thought that if there really was such a person, it would be quite satisfying to put a sack on him and beat him up.

At this time, there were still many people washing clothes by the river.

Seeing Su Ye and the others from a distance, he said, "Shen Che is back."

Everyone around looked up.

Shen Che was not the first person in their team to have a formal job, but he was the first person to get a job with the help of his wife.

Seeing that it was Su Ye who was carrying the bucket, someone immediately asked, "Who will wash the clothes today?"

"Shen Che, right? After they got married, he washed most of the time. Ye Zi only washed clothes a few times."