So....You like her?

::Next Day::

::Princeton's P.O.V::

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned and opened my eyes realizing that I had to wake up, I hit the off button on my alarm clock and rolled out of bed. I snatched the scrunchy out of my hair and made my way to my closet, I chose the first outfit I saw and walked to my bathroom. Which is were I did my daily hygiene, when I was finished I stepped out of the bathroom, grabbed my phone and shoes and walked down the stairs. "Morning!" I shouted so that the guys could hear, "nigga why are you yelling!?" Ray asked as he came down the stairs braiding his hair. I shrugged "I didn't wanna say morning three times" he rolled and his eyes "whatever". I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a banana, I walked back out into the living and saw Roc and Prod coming down the stairs.

They looked at me, "you hate bananas" Roc stated "no I don't" Prod nodded "yeah you do" Ray nodded in agreement I shook my head and took a bite of the banana. After I chewed and swallowed I made a funny face, "ew I hate bananas" Ray threw up his arms "we told you, you didn't like bananas". I shrugged, he continued "see now you just wasted a perfectly good banana" "it'll be okay" I said I went to the kitchen to throw the banana away. "Man give me the banana!" Roc exclaimed I took the piece I bit off and handed him the banana. He shook his head "you are so damn complicated sometimes" he said before biting the banana, I shrugged "I try".

I walked over and sat on the couch, I pulled out my phone and logged onto Facebook. I went to my messages and saw that I had twelve. Some were complimenting me on how I got Vanessa to get into the bed with me and others were saying shit like who would fuck a girl like her. I frowned and logged out, I didn't think this rumor would pass over as quickly as I wanted it to. "Prince, man, you alright?" Prod asked I looked up at him and said "yeah, I'm alright" "you sure?" Roc said I nodded "yeah". I didn't want them to know that the comments were kinda getting out of hand so I lied.

*

As I walked down the hallway I was stopped by Mia. She smiled as I raised an eyebrow, "may I help you?" I asked. "Hmm maybe, tell me how's this whole rumor thing going along?" I narrowed my eye "that was you wasn't it?" I questioned. She smiled a little "I don't know maybe, maybe not" "well if it was you, which I know it was, you might want to be careful". She cocked her to the side a little but still kept a small smile "why what ever do you mean?" "Vanessa already choked you once, if she were to find out I wouldn't be surprised if she killed your ass" I stated as I walked passed her. I shook my head a little and went to my locker, "why'd she even start it in the first place?" I muttered to no one in particular. "Because I don't like her" I turned and saw Mia standing a few feet away from me.

I took a deep breathe, "why, are you jealous of something?" I asked "maybe... I mean she does have a wonderful life doesn't she?" I stayed quiet for a minute "you don't know what type of life she has". "Well why don't you tell me then?" Mia pressed, I knew that she only wanted me to tell her because she needed information, probably just to start another rumor of some sort. "It's not my place to tell" I began "why don't you just go to Vanessa, herself, and ask?" I watched as she clenched her jaw in anger, "maybe I will" she said quietly. I smiled then shrugged a little "well good luck", I grabbed my books from my locker and walked off.

*

::Vanessa's P.O.V::

I walked out of the ISS room and down the hallway, heading towards my locker. As I turned the corner I saw Ray at his own locker, I ran over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and looked at me, a smile on his face, "hey buddy" he stated "hey" "what's up?" I shook my head "nothing, ISS is so boring... But anyways I have to talk to you after school". I watched as he furrowed his eyebrows "about what? Why don't you just talk to me now?" "I can't, I have to head back to the ISS room after I grab my books". He nodded "well atleast tell me what you wanna talk about" "Aaliyah" "why?" I laughed a little "I can't explain it right now Ray! I gotta go" I said as I ran down the hall.