House Party

::Next day::

:: After school::

::Princeton's P.O.V::

"Does anyone know where the cups went?" I asked. "Nope they disappeared" Roc answered "oh thanks I didn't realize" I stated sarcastically "no problem bro" I rolled my eyes and walked away "okay I'm done".

I went upstairs and into my room and shut the door behind me. I was a bit nervous about the party because earlier at school Vanessa seemed so excited about it and I just don't want anything to go wrong. I looked at the outfit I chose for the party. It was black skinny jeans and a plaid button down shirt plus my Jordans.

I quickly changed into the clothes and walked out into the hallway. "What time is it?" I heard Ray ask "time for you to get a watch" I called back. "I wonder what the girls are doing" I mumbled to myself.

::Aaliyah's P.O.V::

"Do you guys think this is good enough?" Nomie asked. We were at Vanessa's house getting ready for the party. I watched Nomie slowly spin around so we could see her full outfit. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a light blue shirt with black flats to match plus accessories. "Yeah why are you stressing?" Claire asked. "I just want to look good for Roc is all" "girl you look perfectly fine" I stated.

I looked at Vanessa who was zipping up Kaisey's backpack. "Are you sure your mom's okay with watching Kaisey?" She asked me I nodded "girl yes I told you already now hurry up and start getting dressed".

::Vanessa's P.O.V::

I suddenly noticed that I was still in sweatpants and a shirt. Claire was wearing blue skinny jeans and a fitted yellow shirt with black converse. While Aaliyah was wearing a short black skirt with a light pink shirt and some heels.

I walked to my closet and chose the first thing I saw. Which was teal skinny jeans and a black bralet with a zipper going down the middle. I was about to put the bralet back but the girls stopped me. "You should so totally wear that" Aaliyah exclaimed I shrugged a little.

"I don't know do you guys think its a little to much?" Nomie and Claire both shook their heads "no not at all". "Plus you have to look good for your man" Aaliyah stated, I looked at her funny "first off I don't have a man and second who are you talking about anyway?"

They all looked at me as if I had done something terribly wrong. "Prince of course! Who else would we be talking about?" Aaliyah asked I shrugged "I don't know.... Wait Princeton doesn't like me". Claire nodded "yeah he does" "well how do you know?" Nomie smiled "you can see it in his eyes".

I shook my head a little and went into my bathroom and shut the door and quickly changed. When I came out I realized everyone was ready to go. "Alright let's go" I stated I grabbed Kaisey and her bag and we all filed down the stairs and out the house.

We walked down the sidewalk to Aaliyah's house on the way we talked about the boys and the party. "Hey munchkin guess what" I stated she looked at me with her big brown eyes. I smiled a little, she never did talk I mean she's perfectly capable but I guess she just prefers not to.

"You get to stay with Ms. Nancy tonight" I noticed her eyes light up "yeah I packed your coloring book and crayons, your favorite stuffed animal, and some other fun stuff" she smiled.

When we got to Aaliyah's house I set Kaisey down and bent down to her level. "Okay munchkin this is your stop, I'll see you tomorrow morning okay?" She nodded "okay I love you" I stated "love you" I stood up and handed Kaisey over to Aaliyah's mom. "You girls have fun now but not to much fun" she stated "mom we won't" Liyah muttered "okay well we're off to watch Sesame Street".

*

::Princeton's P.O.V::

I was in my room fluffing up my afro when I heard Ray call my name. I went out into the hallway and peeked my head around the corner to see the girls standing there talking to Ray, Roc, and Prod. I looked at Vanessa she looked beautiful.

*

As people began to show up I stood by the door just to see who all decided to show up. I looked at the red cup in my hand and took a sip of the drink. I watched as Vanessa walked over to me "hey prince" I smiled "hey wassup?" "Nothin' watcha drinkin'?" I handed the cup to her.

She looked at it before taking a few sips, I chuckled as she abruptly shut her eyes and stuck out her tongue. "Eww Prince what is that?" "Liquor" "eww that's nasty and how could you just let me drink it?" I shrugged "I figured you'd smell it first" "what? Who smells their drink?" "Someone who doesn't know what they're drinking" she rolled her eyes and said "whatever I'm going to try to find some water" "good luck" I watched as she walked away.

::Ray's P.O.V::

"Come on Ray dance with me" Aaliyah stated cheerfully, a bit to cheerfully. I looked at her "are you drunk?" I asked, she shrugged before letting out a small hiccup "maybe.... I don't know..... Hey did you know that unicorns do exist?" I nodded "Yup you're drunk".

I took the red cup out of her hand and set it down beside me. "B-but I wasn't done!" She exclaimed "oh you were done alright" she pouted and said "okay".

::Vanessa's P.O.V::

I sat down at the kitchen island resting my head in the palms of my hands. "Hey Vanessa are you okay?" I looked up and saw Roc, concern filling his eyes. I shook my head a little "no, could you go and get Prince for me please?" He nodded and said "sure hold on".

I closed my eyes and waited for Prince. "Nessa are you okay? Roc told me that you wanted me" I opened my eyes. "Let's just say I don't drink liquor that much" "and you're feeling sick because your body's not used to it?" I looked at him "yeah how d'you know?" He shrugged "health class".

He continued "you can go to my room and lay down if you want" I nodded "yes please". I got up and followed him up the stairs. When we got to his room I sat down on his bed and looked at him as he ran his hand through his hair. "Hey look I'm really sorry" I raised an eyebrow "for what?" "I should have told you what you were drinking before you actually drank it". I smiled a little "no you're okay".

::Mia's P.O.V::

I smirked as I watched Princeton's door close. "I could get a real good story out of this one" I muttered. I turned around and made my way through the living room until I got to the door. I smirked "get ready Vanessa".

::Vanessa's P.O.V::

As I laid down in Prince's bed I played with a loose string on the over sized t-shirt Prince let me lay down in. He had left a while ago and said he'd be back later. I tried to keep my eyes open so when Prince came back he wouldn't find me asleep. I began to think about what the girls had said earlier, 'Prince of course! Who else would we be talking about?', 'yeah he does', 'you can see it in his eyes'. I closed my eyes and ever so slowly fell asleep.

::Princeton's P.O.V::

After the party ended I walked upstairs and peeked my head inside of my room to see Vanessa sound asleep. I smiled a little and turned around and closed the door behind me. I went back downstairs to find Ray, Roc, and Prod and the girls in the living room.

"Where's Vanessa?" Aaliyah asked "in my room asleep" "did she have liquor? Was she drunk?" She asked. Ray chuckled "no I'm pretty sure that was you" "shh shut up, not everyone needs to know". I smiled a little "well I'm gonna take Aaliyah home" Ray stated she looked at him "you are?" He nodded "I am". "And Prod and Roc are gonna take us home" Claire and Nomie stated in unison "we are?" Prod and Roc asked "yes you are". I watched as they all walked to the door and out the house.

____________

Sorry for any mistakes