Farewell (finale)

::Same Day::

::Vanessa's P.O.V::

I sat down next to Prince and played with his curls as I waited for the paramedics to arrive. I suddenly heard someone coming down the stairs, it was Kaisey. I looked up at her and watched as tears welled up in her eyes. She wasn't looking at our father but instead at Prince. "No Kaisey don't cry, he's fine" I assured as she ran over to us. She dropped to her knees and looked at me "then why is he bleeding?" "He just got a bit banged up" I watched her as she touched his hand. "Wake up Princeton" she whispered "wake up please" I twirled my finger around one of his many curls and kept it there. I looked over at my dad, he was still breathing, which was good. "Prince.... Are you okay?" Kaisey asked I looked at her then at Prince, he nodded a little and said "yeah.... I'm fine". He looked up at me "thank you" I said before he could say anything "what for? I didn't do anything" "for not leaving" he shrugged a little "it was nothing".

He sat up and looked at me "your nose is bleeding" I stated "I bet it is, your dad hit me pretty hard" "I'm so sorry" "it's fine.... Speaking of your dad where is...." He trailed off when he saw him laying on the floor. "What happened? What'd you do!?" He questioned "I made a cut too deep". I knew Prince had more questions to ask but couldn't because the paramedics arrived. I pointed to my father and watched as two of the paramedics put him on a stretcher and took him out to one of the ambulances. Prince, Kaisey, and I all stood up and walked outside. I looked around and saw Ray, Roc, Prod, and Aaliyah standing on the sidewalk. "Prince I want a paramedic to check you out okay? Just to be completely sure that you're okay" he nodded a little as he let me guide him over to a paramedic. Kaisey followed close behind.

*

After the paramedic finished with Prince and went off to the empty ambulance, we all walked over to the others. "What happened?" Aaliyah asked "alot actually..... But the important thing is that it's over" I explained. Ray watched as the ambulance with my father in it drove off "you're not going along?" Roc asked I shook my head "no I don't need or want to" "I'm proud of you" Prod stated "we all are" I smiled a little "thanks". I noticed Ray was unusually quiet I looked at him "Ray?" I said he turned and looked at me "what's wrong?" I asked "what happens now?" He questioned. "What do you mean?" "Where do you and Kaisey go?" I suddenly realized what he was talking about. "I don't know" I said quietly "maybe...." I trailed off as I watched a police car pull into the drive way and a man and a woman step out of the car. They walked over to us "Vanessa and Kaisey Weathers?" The man asked "right here" I stated as I stepped forward with Kaisey "I'm Officer Claire and he's Officer Richard, may we speak with the two of you please?" Officer Claire asked "uh sure".

::Ray Ray's P.O.V::

I watched as Vanessa and Kaisey walked off with the two police officers. I looked at everyone for a long time "what's happening?" Aaliyah asked I held her close and sighed. "They're leaving..... I don't know to where but they're leaving" "why?" Roc asked "because since Vanessa and Kaisey's mom isn't around and their dad is going to jail they have no one" Prince said sadly as he bit his lip "they're mostly going to go to foster care unless they have someone of kin" I added on. "Dang...." Prod stated "will we be able to see them?" "Don't know.... Depends on where their placed".

::Prince's P.O.V::

I watched as Vanessa and Kaisey walked back over to us, I looked Vanessa in the eye. I felt the stinging sensation of tears as she looked at me with her sad eyes, I bit my lip to keep me from crying. "We're leaving...." Vanessa stated "where to?" Aaliyah asked "foster care, I don't know where they're gonna place us yet though". "When are you leaving?" Prod asked "right now, we get to say goodbye first" Ray looked at me "you wanna go first?" He asked I shook my head and looked away. I was afraid to speak because I didn't know if I would end up crying or not. I sniffed and ran my hand through my hair I took a deep breath and let it out.

::Ray Ray's P.O.V::

I stared at Prince as Vanessa and Kaisey said goodbye to Roc, then Prod, then Aaliyah. I wondered what he was thinking as he ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath and let it out. "Ray?" I heard Vanessa say I turned and looked at her "I'm gonna miss you so much" I stated "I'm gonna miss you too". I gave her a long hug before looking at Kaisey "bye Kaise" "bye Ray Ray" it hurt because I didn't think she truly understood what was happening. I gave her a long hug also.

::Prince's P.O.V::

As I felt someone tap me on my shoulder I wiped my tears away, I had to be strong I couldn't break down just yet. I turned around and saw Vanessa staring up at me, she sniffed as a tear streamed down her cheek. I wiped it away "don't cry" I said quietly "I can't help it.... I may not see you again" "you'll see me again, you'll see all of us, I promise". She nodded a little as more tears fell "I am going to miss you so much Jacob" she said using my real name. "I'm going to miss you too Vanessa" I held her close to me as she buried her face into my chest. I rocked her back and forth but soon stopped when she pulled away. She looked at me with her sad eyes, not giving it a second thought I pressed my lips onto hers. She kissed back as her hands entangled themselves in my hair, I wrapped my arms around her waist; holding her close. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip, begging for an entrance. She didn't hesitate to let me in. This kiss was different. It wasn't a soft kiss but it wasn't a hard kiss.... It was a..... Real, true, passionate kiss. One that not many couples could master on the first try.

Even though I knew we both didn't want to, we both pulled away and looked at each other. "I love you so much" I stated as I sniffed and wiped away a tear that managed to fall and run down my cheek. "I love you too, I'll call you okay?" I nodded a little and said "okay". I looked down at Kaisey, I picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek "I'm gonna miss you Kaisey" "I'm gonna miss you too Prince..... I love you" I took a deep breath and smiled a little "I love you too Misfit". I put her down and watched as Vanessa gave us all one more goodbye before walking to the police car and getting in the back with Kaisey. I let the tears stream down my cheeks as I watched the car back out of the driveway and drive down the street. I may never see them again.

::Vanessa's P.O.V::

I wiped some of my tears away but it didn't help because only more fell. "Vanessa why are you crying?" Kaisey asked I looked at her then out the window, I continued to cry. I knew she didn't understand. "Kaise.... We may not see Ray, Roc, Aaliyah, Prod, or Prince again" I said sadly "well why not?" "Because we may end up living somewhere really far away" "where are we going now?" She asked "foster care..... We're going to foster care".

_____________________________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes...... Yes this is the last chapter. I had so much fun writing this book and I want to thank all of you for taking time to read it. Thank you for reading! ^_^