Mami and Papi

::Vanessa's P.O.V::

I sat at the table fiddling with Kaisey's supply list paper. We were sitting at a round booth, I was leaning on Prince while Kaisey was on the other side of him talking to him about who knows what. I pressed my lips together "hmm", Prince looked at me "what's wrong?" He questioned "nothin its just that she's starting in the middle of the school year, what if the kids don't like her? You know kids can be cruel now a days" "she will be fine, now no more talking about school" he stated, I nodded a little "okay".

*

"Do you want any dessert?" Prince asked me, I shook my head "no I'm okay" he frowned "you're getting dessert" I chuckled "okay, whatever". After Prince ordered two sundaes, a vanilla one for Kaisey and a strawberry one for us, he looked at me. "What's wrong sweet pea?" He asked, I giggled "nothin just a little tired is all, but let's enjoy our dessert I see heading our way" I stated as I watched the waitress set down the two sundaes. I smiled "thank you" she returned the favor by saying "you're welcome" and walked off.

I picked up my spoon and scooped the cherry that was on top of the whip cream and set it aside for later. I watched as Kaisey dipped her spoon into her own small sundae and ate some, I smiled and looked at Prince. "Hmm I think you should sleep over tonight" Prince said quietly "and why is that?" I asked slowly "because we're gonna have some fun...." he said with a seductive smile. "What kind of fun?" "Please Vanessa you know what I'm talking about..... But it's also only if you want too" he stated seriously. I thought about it for a while "hmm sure why not, I want to.... After all I wanna see how much fun you have in ya" Prince smiled "oh I got a lot, you just wait". I was about to say something but Kaisey beat me to it, "I wanna have fun!" I pressed my lips together and looked at Prince who was doing the same to me.

"Well you see Kaisey.... The fun Prince and I are going to have.... It's um" I started, trying to figure out how to explain it. "It's gonna go on for about an hour or so which is way to long for you because you have your first day of school tomorrow" Prince stated, immediately changing the subject. I nodded "mhm and we don't even have to go shopping because you already have most of the supplies anyway" Kaisey nodded "oh.... Okay! Nessa will I be able to bring my bear with me?" I nodded "sure, if you'd like".

After we finished our sundaes and paid we left the restaurant and walked down the sidewalk. I pulled out my phone and called Aaliyah, "hiya girly!" She greeted I smiled "hey, um you wanna do me a small favor?" I asked "hmm depends on what that small favor is" "you wanna keep Kaisey for the night? Prince and I were um planning to have some fun" I said slowly. I could just see the smile appearing on her face, "sure why not" "thank you, we're on our way now... You still have the clothes I left over there for her right?" I asked "yeah there still over here" "okay, bye" I hung up the phone and looked at Prince. "Aaliyah's gonna keep Kaisey for the night" I stated he smiled and said "alright".

*

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer, "who is it?" I heard Aaliyah ask from the other side of the door. "The cops now open the door" I stated, Prince shook his head a little, suddenly the door open to reveal Liyah. "Hey!" She greeted "well you seem mighty happy" Prince stated she shrugged "I try". "Welp Kaisey... I guess I'll see you tomorrow, your first day of school is tomorrow...." I said sadly, she nodded "I can always wait..." I smiled a little "no you can't munchkin, I love you and I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I handed her over to Aaliyah. Prince quickly knelt down in front of Kaisey, "bye Misfit, I'll see you tomorrow" I watched as Kaisey smiled and her and Prince did their handshake, which I have no idea when they had the time to make.

He stood up and smiled before walking off the porch and onto the driveway, I began to follow him. "Aye!" Aaliyah exclaimed we turned to look back at her "don't forget to wrap it up" she stated with a smile, I rolled my eyes. As I turned and walked away I heard Kaisey ask "wrap what up?" "It's a long story Kaise" Liyah said back.