Why!?

::Three Weeks Later::

::Vanessa's P.O.V::

I was sitting at my desk when I suddenly heard Kaisey crying, I thought she wasn't here, I thought she was with Aaliyah. I jumped up from my seat and turned to see her standing in the door way, her dress all rumpled up. I ran over to her and kneeled down to her level, "Kaisey what's wrong?" I asked. Instead of answering she continued to scream and cry, "Kaise what's wrong?" She ignored me and continued to scream bloody murder I looked her up and down wondering why her dress was on her the wrong way. I suddenly noticed something red slowly running down her legs. I looked at it and tried to hold back my tears when I realized what it was.

"Is that blood? Kaisey why are you bleeding down there?" I asked, of course she didn't answer me she just continued to scream and cry. I scooped her up and ran down the stairs, the tears running down Kaisey and my cheeks. When I got down the stairs I saw my father buckling his belt. Rage filled me as I set Kaisey down. I stormed over to him "you dirty bastard!" I screamed through tears. I hit him multiple times on the chest "how dare you!" I looked him in the eyes and saw pleasure.

"How do you do that to your own daughter!?" I screamed I didn't give him time to answer "you disgust me! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I could tell my screaming and yelling was getting on his nerves. He put both his hands on his temples "Stop talking" he said quietly. I ignored him "if it weren't for you mom would still be here!" I yelled "shut up" he said firmly "and my life wouldn't be fucked up! And I would still have an older sister! It was all your fault she died anyway!" I screamed. He suddenly swung his arm and slapped me "shut the hell up! Just stop talking!"

I felt my cheek and narrowed my eyes. I turned on my heel and walked over to Kaisey. I picked her up and grabbed my phone and its charger. I walked to the front door and opened it. I stepped outside but before I closed the door behind me I turned to look at my so called father, "I hope you rot in hell" I slammed the door and left. As I walked down the sidewalk I tried to sooth Kaisey in anyway possible but nothing was working. I knew she was in so much pain and it broke me to know that I couldn't do anything to make her feel better. I picked up my pace so I could get to my destination faster, when I finally arrived I rang the doorbell. The tears stung my eyes as I waited for the door to open when it did Ray was standing there looking at me, I watched as his smile faded and confusion took over. "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked I took a shaky breathe "can I come in.... Please?" He quickly moved out of the way and said "yeah, yeah sure come in".

I stepped into the house and set Kaisey down, "you can sit down" Ray stated quietly "thanks" I said in a barely audible tone. I led Kaisey into the living room and suddenly remembered that she was bleeding. "Can I um have a towel or something please?" I questioned "sure" I watched as he walked to a closet and pulled out a small towel, he walked back over and handed it to me. Suddenly Prod and Roc came down the stairs and looked at me, "what's wrong?" They asked in unison I shook my head and looked down at the floor. "Where's Prince?" I asked quietly "he's not here but he'll be back soon" Prod answered "can I wait 'till he gets here to tell what happened?" "Of course" Roc stated.

*

::Princeton's P.O.V::

I unlocked the front door and walked into the house to see Prod, Roc, and Ray all looking at me and Vanessa holding Kaisey in her arms, both of their faces were tear stained. I noticed Kaisey was sitting on a towel which was stained red, she was bleeding. I put my stuff down and slowly walked into the living room, "what's going on?" I asked I looked at Ray then Prod and Roc but they didn't say anything. I looked at Vanessa who was trying to hold back tears, they managed to escape her eyes and run down her cheeks. "Vanessa what's wrong? What happened? Why was Kaisey bleeding there?" I had so many questions "can someone please tell me what the hell is going on!?" I asked.