Happy Ever After?

::Next Day::

::Vanessa's P.O.V::

"Nah Prince, you're doing it wrong" I laughed as I watched Prince attempt to do a dance move. We had decided to spend the weekend with each other, even though I had protested when it came to staying over my house; but I gave in. Prince made a face and looked at me "well then you do it then" I shook my head a little "I don't know how to do it" "well then how do you that I'm doing wrong huh?" He questioned. "I just know" I said with a small giggle I watched as he walked over to where I was sitting, which was the couch, he took my hands and pulled me up. "What are you doing?" I asked with curiosity "nothing" he said as he stood behind me and held me in a hug, he rested his chin on my shoulder. "I love you" he whispered I smiled a little "I know" "well damn can I get an I love you too Prince?" I laughed and shook my head "nope". I removed myself from his arms and sat back down on the couch, "what? Why not?" I shrugged "because" "that's not a legitimate answer!" He exclaimed "it is for me".

"I'm going to get you to say that you love me too" Prince vowed I raised my eyebrow "and how are you going to do that?" "I don't know...." he trailed as he walked closer to me "maybe by tickling it out of you" "ha! I'm not ticklish!" "you're lying, I tickled you before" Prince stated as he began to tickle me. I shut my eyes and squirmed against his touch, laughing uncontrollably, "P-Prince stop!" I cried out. "Not until I get an I love you too Prince" "never!" "Well then I won't stop". He let out a chuckle "you're laugh is so cute" I squirmed out of his grasp and fell off the couch, landing on the floor with a soft thud. I lay there on my back as I looked up at the ceiling, Prince suddenly came into my line of vision. He hovered over me with a goofy grin on his face "are you okay?" He questioned. I looked him in the eye, nodded, and gave off a small smile. I watched as Prince's eyes wandered down my arms, his smile faltered when he noticed some of my fresh cuts. I covered them up a little "Vanessa.... You're so much better than the blades.... You don't need them" he stated truthfully. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out "you're absolutely beautiful" he whispered before he brought his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes as I took in his touch, after a while I pulled away and looked into his golden brown eyes and I couldn't help but whisper the words "I love you too Prince, I love you too".

*

"Hey Kaisey" Prince greeted Kaisey smiled a little and waved, she had just woken up from her nap so she wasn't fully awake yet. "Hi Princeton" she said quietly I sat at the kitchen island and watched as Prince picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he gave her a peck on the cheek. "I haven't seen you in a long time" Kaisey stated "Kaise it's only been like..." Prince trailed off as he thought about it "one or two days" she shrugged "that's still a long time". I smiled a little and shook my head, I looked down at my phone to see what time it was. "Nessa can we go to the park?" I heard Kaisey ask I nodded a little and said "yeah sure" I looked back up and saw her and Prince smiling "what?" I asked "nothing" Prince answered.

I furrowed my eyebrows but decided to just let it go, I grabbed my jacket and put my phone in my pocket. "Let's go" I stated as I stood up and left the kitchen "well dang don't leave us" I heard Prince say "sorry" I apologized as he walked into the living room with Kaisey. "You ready?" I asked, him and Kaisey nodded. We all walked out the house and made out way to the local park.

*

"I had fun" I said as we walked down the sidewalk, heading back to my house, "me too!" Kaisey stated Prince smiled a little "good, I can't have you two bored. Lord knows what would happen". I laughed a little but soon stopped when I noticed my dad was home, I looked at Prince "I don't think you should come inside" I stated truthfully. "Why not?" He asked "well... He doesn't really like you" "Vanessa daddy doesn't like anyone" Kaisey pointed out. I pressed my lips together and tried to hold in my laughter. Her statement was funny yet so true. "Although that's true Kaisey, I still don't want anything bad to happen". "Without me their something bad may happen" Prince said as he looked me in the eye. "Either way Prince something is going to happen" I stated seriously. "Well then atleast let me be there! Please Vanessa, I don't want you going in there alone" Prince explained "I won't be alone, I'll have Kaisey". I looked at him as he gave me his best 'really Vanessa, really?' look "Prince I love your concern but I just don't think it's a good idea".