Prelude to re-conquest

-Khorsabad, Nineveh, Akkadia-

At long last, I was back in my old home, the royal palace, in my grand capital city, in my capital and home-world of Akkadia. The smell of spice that filled the air, the magnificent designs on the palace walls and pillars, the wonderful chandeliers of luminous glass, how I missed them dearly.

I was rather exhausted, however, and I took the chance to rest on the comfortable bed that I so missed and took the oppurtunity to catch up on events that I missed these past years.

Apparently, only 5 years elapsed as compared to the over 5,000 years in the other universe. Perhaps the Dark Dimension at the very heart of the Force was some sort of an inter-section in space-time and that I perhaps, sort of time travelled. Whatever the case may be, for now, I simply did not care. I was just too happy to be back home.

As I was catching up on lost time, the doors to my room opened and in came my sister. ''Sal, my younger brother,'' she muttered and rushed to my side and embraced me. ''I knew you couldn't have died. I knew you would return to us, one day.''

''It'll take more than that to kill a sith lord, sis,'' I replied rather boastfully. ''You wouldn't believe the stories that I have to tell you.''

A sith sorcerer came to me and asked, ''My lord, I'm terribly for interrupting your family reunion, but can we take the ship you had with you for study? It's rather broken down but there is a lot we can learn from it.''

''By all means, tear that bastard a new one and don't go easy,'' I replied and the sith sorcerer gleefully went out, like a child being given the permission to play games and not do home-work instead.

''It's alright, honey. Go meet your father,'' Kore whispered as she entered the room, holding a small girl's hand. ''Sal, our daughter, Junia,'' she told me.

''Junia...'' I muttered that name. It was the name of my mother, who died when I was only 10 years old. The child looked so much like her mother and I called on all my strength to stand up from the bed and meet her.

''Papa?'' her voice was soft, curious and rather timid. She came forward and I recieved her.

''Junia, my daughter,'' I then took her small hand and I gently put my hand over her head. ''She looks so much like you, Kore.''

Nearby, Roxanna and Nymeria were discussing what they should do to heal their lord's bodily ailment.

''Nymeria, do you have anything? Any idea on how we can quickly heal lord Salazar's bodily affliction?'' Roxanna asked the sith sorceress.

''I think time is our best bet, Roxy. Lord Salazar's body is simply adjusting to his great power. However, I fear his body may not be able to handle it. You and I both know how Snoke and Sidious were like-- powerful masters of the dark side with twisted bodies.''

''I am very well aware of that fact, Nymeria. Which is why I'm hoping that you may have a solution. We might need to resort to clone bodies for lord Salazar to transfer his soul.''

''I think I might have a solution,'' Nymeria answered. ''Prakith.''

''Prakith? The home-world of Darth Andeddu?''

''Indeed, Roxy. You know of Andeddu's reputation and the vast amount of knowledge that he kept secret. The only thing standing between you will be an army of his cultists and maybe some droids but there aren't much of anything to be concerned,'' Nymeria gave her reply and Roxanna understood what she had to do.

''I understand.''

''Though I must warn caution, Roxy. Darth Andeddu is a tricky one and he might have a trap in place.''