CHAPTER 9

On the other hand, Astha, Akansha, Ruhani, and Tiyasa had spent the day reveling in the delights of Bangkok. Their itinerary was packed with visits to cultural landmarks, shopping sprees at bustling markets, and sampling mouth-watering Thai cuisine. The sun was beginning to set, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink as the girls returned to their hotel, bubbling with excitement for the night ahead.

They had planned to visit a popular but decent night club, renowned for its vibrant atmosphere and great music. As they got ready, they each called their parents to check in, assuring them they were safe and having a fantastic time. After the calls, the room buzzed with energy as they began to prepare for the evening.

Astha chose a stunning black mini dress that hugged her curves perfectly. It was adorned with intricate lace detailing and had a plunging neckline that added a touch of elegance to her look. She paired it with strappy heels and statement earrings, her long hair cascading in loose waves down her back.

Akansha opted for a fiery red bodycon dress that highlighted her figure. The dress had a daring thigh-high slit and a halter neck, which showcased her toned arms. She completed her ensemble with silver stilettos and a bold red lip, her hair styled in sleek, straight strands.

Ruhani decided on a chic navy blue dress with a sweetheart neckline and an asymmetrical hem that flowed beautifully as she moved. The dress was simple yet sophisticated, and she accessorized with delicate jewelry and nude heels. Her hair was styled in soft curls, framing her face perfectly.

Tiyasa went for a glamorous look with a shimmering gold dress that sparkled with every step she took. The dress was fitted and off-the-shoulder, highlighting her collarbones and shoulders. She paired it with black ankle-strap heels and opted for a dramatic smoky eye to complete her look. Her hair was pulled back into a sleek ponytail, giving her a polished and sophisticated appearance.

As they admired each other's outfits and shared compliments, the excitement for the night ahead grew. They felt confident and ready to dance the night away, eager to experience the city's nightlife. They took a few photos together, capturing their glamorous looks and joyful spirits before heading out.

The evening promised adventure and fun, and the girls were determined to make the most of every moment. As they left the hotel, laughter and anticipation filled the air, and they stepped into the night, ready to create memories that would last a lifetime.

Astha, Akansha, Ruhani, and Tiyasa arrived at the nightclub, the energy around them intoxicating. The music's deep bass reverberated through the room, and the lights flashed in sync with the beats, creating a kaleidoscope of colors that danced across the crowd. They made their way to the bar, excitement buzzing among them, and ordered a round of shots.

As the alcohol began to take effect, they found their way to the dance floor, their bodies swaying to the rhythm, feeling liberated and carefree. A group of boys, noticing their vibrant energy, approached them and asked to dance. Astha, Akansha, and Tiyasa accepted, quickly pairing off and losing themselves in the music. Ruhani, on the other hand, feeling the pinch of her high heels and overwhelmed by the crowd, decided to take a break and find a spot to sit.

She found a quieter corner near the bar and checked her phone for messages, trying to distract herself from the chaos around her. She took two more shots, hoping to relax a bit more, but when she looked back at the dance floor, her friends were nowhere to be seen. Panic started to set in as she scanned the room, her heart racing.

The boys who had approached them earlier were now eyeing her in a way that made her skin crawl. Feeling increasingly uncomfortable, she tried to adjust her dress, hoping to feel more secure. She moved through the club, desperately searching for her friends, but they were nowhere to be seen. Her calls to them went unanswered, and her messages were met with silence. Alone and vulnerable, Ruhani felt lost in the middle of the night, her anxiety escalating with each passing second.

_______________________________________

At around 2 AM, Advik was fast asleep in his hotel suite when his phone started vibrating incessantly. Groggily, he picked up the call. It was from the hospital, an urgent matter that needed his attention. After addressing the call, a sense of unease crept in.

As Advik ended the call with the hospital, he glanced at his phone and noticed several notifications from the location tracking app he had set up on Inaya's phone. His heart skipped a beat as he saw that the app was indicating an unusual location—a nightclub in Bangkok, far from where she was supposed to be.

Concern flooded his mind. He tapped on the notification to open the map, confirming the nightclub's address. A mix of frustration and worry crept in as he tried to make sense of the situation. He knew Inaya wasn't supposed to be there, especially at this hour.

His heart nearly stopped when he saw that her location was far from Riya's house. Panic turned to fury as he dialed Inaya's number, but she didn't answer. Without hesitation, he called Riya's mother. She picked up in a sleepy tone, and Advik's urgent questioning quickly woke her up. She hurried to check the rooms and found them empty.

"Advik, they're not here!" she exclaimed.

Advik's blood boiled. He ended the call and immediately dialed his driver, instructing him to prepare the car and bring two security personnel. He threw on a pair of black trousers and a black-and-white striped T-shirt, his mind racing with worry and anger. He grabbed his keys and ran out of the hotel, determined to find Inaya and bring her back safely.

As he sped through the streets of Bangkok, his thoughts were consumed with scenarios of what could have happened. He knew the city had its dangers, and the idea of Inaya being out there, unprotected, filled him with dread. He tried calling her again and again, but there was still no answer.

Back at Riya's house, her mother, now fully awake, was frantically calling other parents to see if they knew anything. Meanwhile, Inaya and her friends, oblivious to the chaos they had caused, continued to enjoy their night. They danced and drank, the night's excitement overshadowing any thoughts of the consequences that awaited them.

Advik's car pulled up to the club where Inaya's tracker indicated her last known location. The security personnel followed closely behind him as he entered the club, his eyes scanning the dimly lit space for any sign of his sister. His heart pounded with a mixture of fear and anger, ready to confront anyone who stood in his way of finding Inaya.

He pushed through the crowd, ignoring the curious stares and whispers. The nightclub was a maze of flashing lights and loud music, but Advik's determination kept him focused.