A NEW BEGINNING

Astha, Akansha, Ruhani, and Tiyasha had been inseparable since their early childhood. Growing up in the same neighborhood in Mumbai, they attended the same schools, shared the same classes, and navigated the tumultuous waters of adolescence together. They were a tight-knit group, bound by countless memories of shared laughter, tears, and dreams. Now, standing on the cusp of true adulthood, they had just graduated from college, their hearts brimming with excitement and a tinge of nostalgia.

The last day of college had been a whirlwind of emotions. Their college, St. Teresa's University was abuzz with the energy of students celebrating their newfound freedom while bidding farewell to the familiar corridors that had witnessed their growth. Amidst the chaos, the four friends had carved out a small corner for themselves in their favorite spot—the old banyan tree in the campus yard.

"Can you believe it's over?" Astha said, her voice tinged with disbelief as she plucked at the grass beneath her. She was the dreamer of the group, always lost in books and imagination, her eyes sparkling with unspoken stories.

"It's surreal," Akansha agreed, her tone more practical and grounded. She was the voice of reason, the one who always had a plan. "But it's exciting too. Now it's time for the real world, for our careers to begin."

Ruhani, the artist, with her ever-present sketchbook, added, "We'll have to make the most of this summer. We won't be seeing each other as often once we start working."

Tiyasha, the firebrand, ever ready for a new challenge, jumped in, "Which is exactly why we need to make our trip to Thailand happen. We've been dreaming about it for years, and now's the perfect time."

Their dream of visiting Thailand had taken root during a lazy summer afternoon two years ago. They had stumbled upon a travel documentary showcasing the country's vibrant culture, stunning beaches, and lush landscapes. The dream had grown with each passing year, fueled by their shared wanderlust and the promise of an adventure that would solidify their bond before life pulled them in different directions.

"We're really doing this," Astha said, her voice soft with wonder. "We’re going to Thailand."

The realization hit them both at that moment. This wasn't just a trip; it was a culmination of their dreams and a testament to their friendship. It was a chance to explore a new world together, to create memories that would last a lifetime, and to experience the adventure they had always talked about. For Tiyasha and Astha, Thailand was more than a destination; it was a symbol of their shared dreams and the adventures that awaited them.

Ruhani, who had been quietly listening, finally chimed in. "I've been thinking about it too. Imagine us wandering through the night markets, tasting all the street food, and soaking in the culture. It's going to be amazing."

Akansha, the practical one of the group, nodded thoughtfully. "I agree. We should start planning seriously. We need to sort out our budget, decide on the dates, and make sure we have all the necessary documents. It’s a lot to do, but it will be worth it."

Tiyasha grinned, her excitement palpable. "Exactly! We need to make a list of all the places we want to visit and the things we want to do. I’ve already done some research, and I have a few ideas."

Ruhani's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. "I can't wait to see the temples and the floating markets. And we should definitely try a Thai cooking class. I’ve heard they’re a lot of fun!"

Astha nodded, her mind already racing with possibilities. "And the beaches! We have to spend some time on the islands. I've always wanted to go snorkeling."

Akansha pulled out her notebook, ever the organized one. "Alright, let's get to work. We have a lot of planning to do, and the sooner we start, the better. This trip is going to be unforgettable."