!!𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊!!

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 (Temporary)

𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛

I built my empire from nothing, fueled by a need for revenge.

But then Vincent Devereaux entered my life-an enigmatic CEO with a dangerous edge.When my company faced ruin, he offered a lifeline: marriage.

Now, I'm caught in a web of power and passion, torn between my past betrayals and the unexpected desire he awakens in me.

In the shadows of our dark worlds, love might be the most dangerous game of all.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"One word from you and I won't hesitate to bend you down against my office desk and pound into you until you scream my name and everybody knows who you belong to" His face moved

closer to mine.

"I dare you" I grittedHe smirked. --Aishwarya Rodriguez used to be a soft, kind-hearted, cheerful girl. But what happened in her past that made her so tough, heartless, and cruel? She is a very well-known company CEO and a young millionaire in America, BUT What is her real identity hidden from the world? What is she hiding from everyone?

Vincent Devereaux, a CEO and a Mafia leader in France and many other countries is feared by everyone but her. Just one trip to America and it destroyed it all, how? What made him pretend to be a secretary when he was a CEO himself? Was he forced? or was it his own decision?
--
"She was talking dirty to you, so I had to kill her"
--
"Any man you look at other than me will be dead."
--

✸