1. I miss you mom

Natasha's POV

The people around me gasped at the sound of the skull crushing under the tire of a truck.

I gripped the straps of my bag tightly watching the scene unfold in front of me.

The man who came under the truck died and everybody ran to catch the truck's driver as he rushed out of the truck and started running.

Why do I always have to witness these kind of scenes? always someone is dying or one is killing another, why god? why only me?

I turned around and started walking home while trying not to think about the incident that took place two years ago.

I tried very hard to forget about those incidents but I couldn't.

The nightmares still haunt me, I wish I had someone who could help me heal.

Suddenly a gasp escaped my lips as I bumped into someone, I lifted my head to look and an unfamiliar man was standing towering over me in a black hoodie with his hoodie cap on.

I couldn't see his face as he had a mask on.

I was about to apologize when he chuckled and patted my head, I was surprised by his gesture.

He walked away without saying anything, I thought he would scold me or something.

I shrugged it off and started walking again.

Soon I reached home and pushed open the door as it was unlocked.

Dad was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper, he lifted his gaze toward me and looked back down at the newspaper.

"Go make lunch now," He ordered and I nodded walking upstairs.

"I said. now." His voice raised and I stopped midway looking at him.

"But Dad I need to chang-" He didn't let me complete and glared at me, angrily.

I can't disobey him now, placing my bag on the staircase I hurriedly went to the kitchen rolled up my sleeves, and began cooking.

It was boiling in the kitchen and I was also very tired.

After making lunch I served him and he took a bite, my heart was beating fast.

In a split second, he spit the food out and threw the plate on the floor making me gasp and step back.

I knew it, I knew it was about to happen, it was every day's drama.

Dad walked up to me and slapped me on the face causing my head to turn to the side with force.

Tears welled up in my eyes due to the searing pain in my cheek, so I rubbed it.

"What the hell is this, you don't even know how to cook yet? you're fucking 18" He shouted making me flinch.

"You know what, I should get you married to someone then you will learn" I shook my head and tears streamed down my face.

"N-no Dad please" He gripped my hair.

"You're useless, A murderer, and a worthless bitch...I don't know why the hell I'm keeping you here" His words were like dagger to my heart.

He threw me with force and my head got hit on a table, it hurts so much.

I touched my head while looking up at Dad who was staring at me in anger, I sob softly crawling back slowly as I was on the floor.

With an annoyed huff, Dad went upstairs.

I wish I could end all of these at once I wish I had enough money to treat my Dad.

I don't want to die now, I want to heal my Dad first after that I don't care if I die or if Dad abandoned me.

I miss you, Mom.

--✱。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。✱--

नज़रें बोलें दुनिया बोले दिल की ज़बाँ हाय दिल की ज़बाँ
इश्क मांगे इश्क चाहे कोई तूफां हाय
चलना आहिस्ते इश्क नया है पहला ये वादा हमने किया है
ओ रे पिया हाय ओ रे पिया हाय ओ रे पिया
पिया रे पिया
नंगे पैरों पे अंगारों चलती रही हाय चलती रही
लगता है कि गैरों में मैं पलती रही हाय
ले चल वहाँ जो मुल्क तेरा है जाहिल ज़माना दुश्मन मेरा है
ओ रे पिया हाय ओ रे पिया हाय ओ रे पिया हाय ओ रे पिया हाय ओ रे पिया हाय
ओ रे पिया ओ रे पिया..🌷✨

Stay tuned!!