Chapter 19

Katherine's POV

As I was being practically dragged by two of the masked gunners, I hesitated to speak to the one who seemed in charged at the moment. The eccentric ninja, Karai.

"Exactly where are you taking me?"

"To Master Shredder."

"Yea, I know that. But where is he located?" I questioned with an irritated tone.

"In his hideout. Now silence, ignorant kid." She replied harshly.

I deeply exhaled through my nose with a frown. "How rude..."

Karai quickly spun around and pointed the tip of her katana at my throat. "Care to complain anymore?"

"Uh...nope I think I'm good!" I answered, poorly hiding my fear.

She smirked slightly before lowering the blade and turning away from me to continue with our path that led to wherever Oroku Saki has hidden himself, the day slowly becoming darker.

After what seemed like forever, I decided to start talking again.

"So...why do you need me?"

"You have something that the Shredder wants."

"But what is it?!" I growled in annoyance.

"Why can't you shut up?" She questioned with a sigh.

"Because I'm a cranky teen that you decided to kidnap without giving me a legitimate reason."

Completely ignoring me, Karai stopped walking in front of the building that resembled the beaten down version of Sacks Estate.

"Uh...Is this the place?" I raised a brow in confusion.

"Now you can meet your fate." Karai ignored my question and grinned evilly. "Won't this be a fun experience?"

I frowned while squirming from the grasp of the gunners. "No, it won't be fun! Let me go, I don't want to be here!"

"Now is the time you wish to escape? Isn't it a bit late for that?" She gestured to the many other gunners were appearing from behind the broken gate and surrounding us.

I looked around frantically for an open spot to make a run for it, but there wasn't one.

"Dispose of her phone." Karai began walking into the beat-down building, leaving me with these masked creeps.

As one of them reached for my back pocket and grabbed my phone, I wriggled a bit in disgust. "Seriously?! Pervert!"

Rosaline's POV

I exited my room at around 6:00pm and entered the living room to see all of the mutants, including a rat.

"Ah, I finally get to meet you." He kindly smiled while stroking his seemingly long beard.

I did what my sister has always said to do if I met a Japanese person or whatever, which was to bow. "U-uh, hi sir. I am Rosaline Stockman. Nice to meet you."

"I insist you call me Splinter, just like I have told your sister." He stated.

I glanced around the room after he mentioned my sis. "Speaking of which, where is Kat?"

"Haven't seen her." Raph grunted.

Donatello left and scanned the home with worry, before returning. "I hope she didn't go topside...I couldn't find her anywhere."

"What if the dudette did? She could be in big trouble!" The orange-clad turtle gasped while smacking his hands on each cheek.

Finally, the one named Leonardo took action. "Well as your leader, I suggest we leave once it's dark."

"Good call, Leonardo." Splinter nodded in agreement. "Let us hope she is not in any trouble."