Chapter 21

Rosaline's POV

"How could you all come back without her, you pieces of-"

"Calm down, Rosaline." Leonardo calmly stated. "We searched all over New York for her, and we're going to call April and Vern to help us tomorrow. We can't stay out there all night looking for Katherine."

I sighed, calming down only a little. "Look, I don't care how you find her! Just find her, and find her fast!"

"We understand, miss Rose." Donatello nodded his head and adjusted his glasses. "We will find her."

I groaned in annoyance. "Yea, you better."

"I suggest you get some rest, little miss attitude." Raphael smirked with a chuckle. "You need your beauty sleep."

"Shut. Up." I growled.

After that, they all dispersed into their bedrooms which left me standing alone in the living room.

I sighed to myself, worrying about my sister nearly to death. It looked like the only way I could ensure my sister gets back here soon, would be for me to go find her.

But of course I can't go being just myself. I need self defense. My eyes slowly drifted towards the location of their dojo, and I made my way over to find me some self defense. Maybe something deadly, other than my gun that I'll obviously be bringing.

Katherine's POV

"Do you agree to work alongside us?" Baxter Stockman, aka my dad, asked after their explanation.

I thought for a moment.... Learn how to use these 'special' abilities that I thought I never had, and destroy my beloved idols? Or not learn these probably awesome abilities, and die here in this hell hole?

I think we all know where I'm going with this.

"I accept."

"Excellent. Release her from her prison, and begin training." Shredder stated with an evil chuckle soon afterward.

Baxter gave him a nod, and the glass tube was lifted at the press of a button. I slowly took a step out, and stood before the two men.

"Over the years, I made different observations with tests and trials. I believe I know all of the abilities you contain." My father smiled kindly for once after he spoke.

I fiddled with my thumbs while looking at him. "So uh...what do I have?"

"Well, from what I can confirm, you can levitate, and can use telekinesis." He nodded at the research he's done on me.

It's kinda freaky.

I rubbed my hands together and grinned. "Shall we get started, then?"

"Yes, but let me inform you that Baxter shall teach you to use your special powers. I on the other hand, will aid you in choosing the perfect weapon and train well in it." Oroku Saki stated while leaving to who knows where.

I turned to my dad, and sighed. "Alright. I'm ready to begin."