🌺Passion🌺

Adhira

Samar is standing in front of a man, blood is coming out from his lips and the other man who obviously punched him looks at him furiously. 

"How many times have I told you! I don't need your sympathy!" The other guy says before Samar smash a punch on his face. 

"You know who you are? I would have been fine with you being a traitor." His jaw clenches and his eyes turns fierce "You are nothing but a scared filthy weak man." Samar's voice drops and the other one held his collar, slamming Samar to the ground. 

"And what are you then?" He shouts "You are nothing but an immature stubborn boy." The guy punch him back. I feel weak and my head starts to burst watching Samar like that. 

"Vedansh?" Vaidehi stands there in shock. "What the hell is he doing here?" 

"You- you know him?" I ask but another sound distracts me from her. Samar smash the nearby glass and point it at Vedansh. 

"A person like you would never know what living for your passion is."

"A person would never know what living for your family is." Vedansh doesn't budge an inch from the shredded piece of glass. Vedansh and Samar were of same age with same passion in their eyes. Vedansh was wearing a white shirt, his passport fell on the muddy ground. I noticed the way they looked at each other, furiously. Instant realization hit me.

I had a friend Adhira... Just like you."

"We used to go everywhere together, take photos and, make scrap books."

 "Me and him were like brothers from another mother and everything got ruined."

"Vaidehi! Vaidehi!" I cried and held her arm, shaking her. "Stop him!" My head was burning, consuming me and my view turned black. This is bad! This is a nightmare! 

"Vaidehi stop them or they would kill each other." The heat of my face turned towards my head. Vaidehi rushed towards them before noticing me shivering completely. She wanted to console me but I made her run towards them. 

"Get the fuck out of here Vaidehi!" Vedansh voice stilled everything but it didn't move Vaidehi even for a second. 

I rushed towards Samar. "Adhira. No!" He just gave me a gaze and I could not even touch him. Tears streamed my eyelids. His eyes had nothing but hate and he looked like he is going to murder everyone who came in between. I held his wrist with shaking hands but he yanked his arm away from me. "I said no." He tried to find calmness in his voice but it still sounded like someone hit a rock on me. 

Vedansh stood up but Samar could not get enough of the fight. He either wanted to die or to kill him and so did Vedansh. Samar smirked with dead eyes, blood now coming out from his forehead and forwarded his camera towards Vedansh. 

"Come on, asshole. I know you want to take the pictures so bad." Anger blazed in Vedansh and Samar only smiled at him to move the fight further. Vedansh held the camera to throw it on the ground but Vaidehi stopped him by holding his arm. She had her red nails, dug into his forearm until blood came out of his hand but none of their faces shifted a muscle. 

"Leave." She says but he doesn't listen to her. I slowly take the camera away from his hand and hang it on my shoulder. Samar does not look anywhere else but at Vedansh with a defeated look in his eyes. 

Vedansh leaves frustratingly. 

I feel the blackness coming in front of my eyes and no matter how much I try to be aware but it consumes me. I notice Samar finally looking at me and the blackness wins. I feel my internals revolting against me, my legs not being able to bear the weight of my body, my mind shutting off.