🌺I want you🌺

Adhira 

I wear the nearby robe accepting my fate. This is not how I imagined myself with a man. 

I like Samar... I like him a lot.

But that would never change the fact that he was forcefully tied to me be it work or the night we shared together. The more I try to explain him, the more frustrated he is. He would never understand the significance of falling in love with my eyes. I have always dreamt of it, always envisioned myself in every couple...

I have always wanted it. 

But it all turned unholy. The way he touched me, the way my hand automatically move towards him. It is even wrong to think about sleeping with another man but with him... I want to sleep with him even if he is not meant for me. 

He is everywhere in my mind, on my body... controlling me like a ghost. 

His huge frame covered the bathroom doorstep, his clothes still stained with Haldi, red eyes and not a trace of smile. But I don't feel scared anymore. 

Defeated? Yes. Scared? No. 

"Adhira..." He rubbed his forehead watching me coming outside in just a robe. "You should've ran away when you had the chance." He walked closer, cupping my face. His hands are the size of my face... I know what his hands have done to me. "What part of running away did you not understand?" He pulled me closer in the next moment, our chest aligned with the breathing. 

"What are we?" I asked him controlling my thoughts running wild. 

"You tell me that." He came closer and his lips found my neck, the sudden collision made me shiver in delight. "You asked me if I loved you... but you will never believe me even if I say it." He squeezed my cheeks with his fingers, coming closer to my lips. "You know what you are to me?" He pushed me inside the tub, hovering over and holding my one thigh in his arm. 

"You are fucking mine."

My breath hitched at his words. Mine. Is that even a lie? 

"Remove everything away from you, that isn't me." I start opening the tied robe and he shamelessly gawk at it. "Fast." He completely removed it and pulled me out of the tub. He carried me towards the bed and I noticed a table placed on the broken door so no one could enter, even if they want to try. "Are you sure you removed everything, Love?" 

Love. 

I nodded being at loss in words. He clenched his jaw and removed my hair tie, wearing it in his hand. I realized my mistake and moved towards my ankle to remove the anklet. 

"I dare you to do it." He pinned my hands above me, leaving me grasping for air. Those honey brown eyes turned dark and his face told me something else. 

"Are you going to-" My eyes lock at his boner painfully pumping to come out from his trousers.

"Say it." He gives me a challenging look. 

"Fuck me?" I gulp after being bold enough to say it. His lips turned up into a boyish smile. 

"How much of an asshole do you think I am?" His gaze locks at my breasts, he struggles to close his eyes and look at my face instead. "I would not give you what you want that easy." He place a peck on my nose. 

"Then what-" Tears gather up my eyes as blood pumps inside me painfully. I want him. I want him so much. 

He crawled beside my ear "Show me what you learned last time." His whispers made me scoot towards the bed as he sat on the couch placed in front of me, gawking shamelessly. "Aawaz yaha tak aani chahiye" He placed his hands behind resting his hand and crossing his legs.