🌺The morning after🌺

Adhira 

My eyes shot up when the sun's rays decorated the room. I like mornings, usually. Waking up and thanking God for another beautiful day, another chance to make the world a better place to live. Getting ready, checking emails, texting my friends about my life, wishing mom and dad a good morning. Breakfast and getting ready...

But today was different. 

I wanted to wake up to see a sleeping face, instead of the sunrays reaching through the curtain. I wanted to wake up in his built arms. With a view of his lashes like a crescent moon. But when he was not there beside me, I felt something unfamiliar for the first time. 

I hated morning. 

The way he grabbed my hair and his eyes said something else. He made love to me out of pity but would he ever know what it did to me? I should have known what I got myself into... I am addicted now. 

The improper bedsheets, my clothes telling the lustful tales from yesterday, the mirror who saw everything and my reflection in it only mocking me. Everything about me feels unfamiliar now. I don't wake up happy but craving for that warmth, that addiction. My body doesn't feel like mine but his, my heart beat changes according to him. 

One night completely changed the way I look at life.

Which is meaningless... without him.

It's 8 am in the morning and Samar is not in the room. I wanted to talk to him or maybe just be near him but I know he must have been up early at 4 and walked around everywhere to examine the best angles. 

It's the Haldi and Mehndi today, after all. Thankfully, I don't have much work in today's function as the dresses were customized by the junior team. I notice the view from outside, the workers carrying Heena cones and crowd of ladies rushing here and there, to book the slots for mehndi. I try to find that one set of eyes between the green crowd, that would soon change to yellow. 

"Good morning." His deep voice calls me from behind and the flashback from last night pulls me back with a force. I clench my thighs to stop the pulses of my vagina. 

Show me what do you want from me... You are so fucking wet for me

You are beautiful Adhira, you have always been...

"Good morning" I turn to see him. He has his arms folded, leaning to the nearest wall and dressed up in kurta. His face doesn't turn into a smile and nor does mine. We just stare at each other like a statue. He breaks our eye contact and notice me still standing in his shirt with nothing under it but his face never changes a muscle. 

"I forgot my camera here." He points and turns to take it from the table. Before going back he stops, his back facing me. "I am leaving headache pill for you, your outfit in placed on the chair. Samaira was asking for you." and leaves. 

He left the keys of his room and pills for me as he said. Before yesterday, I seemed to know everything about Samar. I knew what exactly he needed, his passions, love for his family. I knew he was a little awkward with his father but loved him deeply. I knew he started trusting me, being friends with me. 

But do I really know the Samar he is now? 

The tablet in my head turned into a powder as my thoughts made my fist clenched. I held his key in my other hand. 

Do I even know myself now? 

I change into my outfit. A simple green kurti with medium embroidery on the dupatta. He chose it for me probably. His taste is simple and sophisticated... Maybe he hated me wearing tight dresses to appeal him. Or maybe he thinks it would never look good on the body type I have.