🌺Epilogue🌺

6 months later 

Adhira 

I rush towards his room with a mug of coffee in my hand, a bun which is almost going to be open, he is sipping on chamomile tea. I completely ignore my husband and sit on the table. 

"We agreed about the no work policy after 7 pm." I could feel his eyes getting squeezed while he throws dagger at me. "And is it coffee you are having at 8pm?"

"But only one dress is left... I will leave coffee from tomorrow, promise!" He sighs and snatch the mug from me. 

The little kitten we adopted placed her paw on my laptop, closing it. "Thankyou candy! Mommy forgets about family time and keeps working after 7." 

It still makes me blush whenever he calls me Mommy. I turn my head towards him, He is leaning at the wall in a grey hoodie, loose trousers. My throat went dry, he noticed me licking my lower lip. 

"I still can't process how you stopped having caffeine and switched to chamomile tea." He shift towards me, making me sip on the tea. 

"No caffeine, helps in natural sleep, good for health." My stomach growls in hunger and a chuckle left his lips. 

"Come let me feed you something precious." The kitten purrs for attention. "Of course, you too Candy!" The kitten came inside from the window one sunny day and never left us since then. We decided to adopt it. How could we not when Samar got this glow in his eyes whenever he saw a cat? 

We were in the kitchen, he passed me a spatula and I try to be helpful and he cooks for me. "I learnt this new dish from Vedansh and-" He keeps on blabbering about the dish but my focus goes completely on how adorable he looks with the hoodie on his head. 

He held my waist, placing me on the slab of the kitchen, peppering kisses on my face. This is our daily routine after 7pm. After we got married, Samar was very precise on when are we going to spend time together. 

I joined Fashion Designing after 3 months of our marriage and Launched another Successful Runaway. Samar was awarded again for his photography skills. 

We got busy with our work but even with all of this, we take out time for each other. 

He bring spoon near my lips before cooling down the curry. He made a fusion of Shahi Paneer and Paneer do pyaza. It had delicacy of Shahi paneer and spice from the other. We take a bath together after dinner.

When we are done he picks me up in his arms, placing me on the bed. He place Candy on the other bed after feeding her too. 

"Samar." I say as he slowly crawls up to me, kissing everywhere. 

"Adhira" He hovers above me. 

"I was thinking-" He grazed his hands on my waist, connecting his eyes with mine. "Have you ever wondered what color of eyes our kids would have?" 

His face melt into an adorable smile. "I don't know about the eyes but I am sure the smile would be yours." 

"I want them to have your eyes." 

"Them?" His eyebrow shot up, he moved towards my neck "Mommy wants more than one hm?" I giggle when he inhale sharply but tickle me with his nose. 

"Am I not mommy of so many cats?" 

He shifted down, sliding the fabric of saree covering my tummy and placed a fleeting kiss at the ending of my black tube top. "The case you are talking about would be completely different." His lips moved on my tummy as he mapped his lips towards my navel. The feeling went down towards my core.