2 ~ Meeting the Dwarves

BREZAYA'S P.O.V.

When I sat down the dwarfs told me their names. The leader was Thorin and the others were Dori, Nori, Ori, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Oin, Gloin, Balin, Dwalin, Fili and the dwarf who sat next to me was Kili. When he said his name we made eye contact and when that happened I felt something in my whole body. Oh for gods sake, shut up Brezaya!

I already knew Gandalf but there was someone I hadn't mention before. It was a small hobbit, named Bilbo Baggins. I didn't really know what he was doing there. He didn't look strong and neither like he could handle a bow or a sword. But maybe he could and I was wrong.

We talked about the dwarfs spending some days here where I was really nervous about. More days spending with this Kili and seeing him every day. They were on a journey but they didn't want to tell us where they were going. I didn't know why that was but I could see that Thorin hated elves because he was a bit rude and became quickly angry if he thought that we were insulting him. Maybe because of that he didn't want to tell us about their journey.

"I don't want to be rude, but I thought you had another daughter, lord Elrond." Bofur said. Tears were going to fill my eyes again. Fuck. I quickly wiped them away but it was too late. "Are you alright?" Kili said softly, with a worried expression on his face. I couldn't talk because I was scared I was going to sob like a baby, so I just nodded.

Father looked so sad that Bofur already knew there was something wrong. "I'm sorry lord. I shouldn't have asked that. It's not my business." he said quickly. "No it's alright. You get to know it once so I'll tell you now." father said. I could hear the pain in his voice.

"My other daughter Mirtaja died yesterday." he said with hurt filling his voice. We could barely hear it but everyone understood what he was saying.

I felt an arm wrapping around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Kili with a worried look in his eyes watching the tears stream down my cheeks. I didn't even know they were streaming. "Are you alright?" he asked. What kinda question is that? Ofcourse not! But I nodded because I saw his worried look and I didn't want to be rude. "No" he said. "I know you aren't. That was a dumb question. I'm sorry. But it's going to be alright. She will always be in your heart."

I didn't know why, but I believed him and I really thought it was going to be alright.

KILI'S P.O.V.

We introduced ourselves to Brezaya. When it was my turn my knees became weak. My heart pounced heavily as we got eyecontact. "I'm kili." I said a bit raspy. What's going on? She is an elf. We normally don't get along with each other and now I fall in love with one? That's impossible.

We were talking about staying here for a few days and I got already nervous at the thought of seeing Brezaya every day. I thought of that a while and then suddenly Bofur said something.

"I don't want to be rude, but I thought you had another daughter, lord Elrond." I looked at Brezaya and I was surprised to see tears filling her eyes before she wiped them quickly away. "Are you alright?" I asked really worried. She didn't look like she was but she nodded.

"I'm sorry lord. I shouldn't have asked that. It's not my business." Bofur said. "No it's alright. You'll get to know it once so I'll tell you now. My other daughter Mirtaja died yesterday." Elrond told us. I could feel the pain coming from Brezaya and Elrond. I saw Brezaya crying and before I even knew what I did I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Are you alright?" I asked her for the second time. As soon as the words left my mouth I thought 'no ofcourse not you silly dwarf!' She nodded but I knew she was lying. "No I know you aren't. That was a dumb question. I'm sorry. But it's going to be alright. She will always be in your heart."

I didn't know why I was saying this. I didn't even know Mirtaja. I only knew tales that she and Brezaya could really get along with each other and I could see that from the reaction from Brezaya. I saw her looking grateful at me.

It felt good.

~~~

Thank you so much for reading this! I didn't expect that someone ever was going to read this so it means so much to me! It might be a bit boring but that will change later. This is just the beginning (; I write always on my phone so it's not really good to read sadly. I love you and I hope you liked it.

xx love