5 ~ Rivendel

KILI'S P.O.V

i saw her open her eyes but they weren't her normal eyes. the white was red and the blue was almost white. "what's that?!" elrond asked. he was scared. "it's poison." i said.

i knew a lot of poison and luckily i knew most plants against it. the poison she had is orvar. it's poison that goblins always use and it seems that orcs do it too. the only plant against it is boles terija.

"do you have boles terija here?" i asked elrond. "yes pretty much. why?" he looked at me with curiosity. "that is the only thing that works against orvar." he looked at me with surprise and than he smiled. "yes we have it follow me."

when we got back she had her eyes closed. i needed to be fast. if i was too late she could die. so i sat next to her and started to pull her blouse away because i couldn't work otherwise. i laid the small leaves from the boles terija on the wound and putted a little bit of water on it what fili had prepared for me. he knew a lot too about things like this but not as much as i did.

i put the bandage around it but i wasn't really focussed on it. i'm touching her! really? i'm need to help someone and i only think of touching her? fuck.

a few minutes later she opened her eyes again. they where normal. "how do you feel? do you feel pain?" elrond asked her worried. "no i'm alright." she looked like she really did. and a bit surprised that she did. "for how long was i gone?" she asked. "not long. maybe 10 minutes." fili said to her. i couldn't say anything. i wanted to touch her again, to feel her perfectly formed lips on mine. no shut up.

"where are the orcs? are they already here?" she asked while her eyes widened. "no they are still in the woods. we haven't seen them. are you sure about them?" fili asked. she nodded.

then we heard yelling and running outside. "there they are." fili said. when we got up i saw brezaya looking surprised at the bandage. "it's a kind of plant. it helps healing your wound." i said to her. she looked at me with those beautiful eyes. i wanted to wrap my arms around her and hold her close. so bad. but i can't.

"thank you. it feels so much better." she said grateful. i smiled at her.

suddenly an elf came in. "the orcs are coming. prepare." we ran out of the room and outside.

there were so many elfs. i looked for the dwarfs and i saw them a little away. i pointed at them. we got to them and then someone screamed: "they are here!" we could hear the orcs on the other side of the gate. we took our weapons and we waited for the gates to break.

with a loud explosion they broke open and the orcs streamed in...

BREZAYA'S P.O.V.

as soon as i woke up i saw 3 pairs of eyes looking worried to me. "how do you feel? do you have pain?" father asked. "no i'm alright." that was true and i was really surprised about that. normally it took a few days before i felt his good. "for how long was i gone?" i asked curiously. "not long. maybe 10 minutes." fili answered. thank god.

wait... the orcs... "where are the orcs? are they already here?" my voice sounded not like me. "no they are still in the woods. we haven't seen them. are you sure about them?" i nodded.

then there was screaming outside. "there they are." fili said. we all jumped up. my shoulder didn't really hurt anymore. i looked at it and saw a bandage around it. "it's a kind of plant. it helps healing your wound." kili said to me. his voice made me shiver. "thank you. it feels so much better." i said grateful to him. he smiled slightly. i wanted to hug him. really. to hold him close... but he would never want it. i'm an elf. why would he?

then an elf came in. "the orcs are coming. prepare." we looked at each other and we started running. i was wearing my hunting clothes so that was good enough for now. the orcs weren't with many so we didn't have to make a hard fight. i was sure about that.

when we got outside we saw elfs running and screaming. kili pointed to a place where the dwarfs, gandalf and bilbo stood. we walked to them because running was impossible now, all the elfs were running. when we got together they all looked at me. some curious and some worried but thorin looked at me with anger.

then i heard someone screaming that the orcs were here. we prepared, i got my bow steady and the others their swords or axes (or gandalf his staff). we stood there, waiting for them breaking in through the gates.

then with a huge explosion the gates broke open and the orcs were steaming in...

~~~

thank you so much for reading this! i know i say this every time but i mean it! i really hope you liked it and if you didn't... sorry! i love you guys!

xx love