13 ~ The Escape

BREZAYA'S P.O.V.

"begin!"

i closed my eyes, preparing for the pain. i didn't know what the machine would do to me, but only the name said enough.

i heard kili screaming my name and i looked at him, right in time to see a goblin hitting him hard on his head. i saw kili getting dizzy.

"hands off him, you already have me. don't touch one of them!" i yelled to all the goblins. the king looked at me and started laughing.

"wow, i'm so afraid right now. an elf is threatening me, but she can't even move. that's terrifying." he said with sarcasm. he turned to the goblins again.

"this is the last time i say this. start the bonebreaker!"

i closed my eyes again and waited. then suddenly i saw a light flashing before my eyelids and there was no single sound to be heard. as i opened my eyes i saw 'the mangler' (a machine like the bonebreaker) falling off the plateau, together with some goblins and other things.

the ropes around my wrists broke and i fell to the ground due to the unknown power. i saw the goblins and the dwarves lying on the ground too.

suddenly the light was gone again, it was totally dark now. that all happened in just a blink of an eye.

the torches slowly lit up again and out of the shadows i saw a silhouette coming towards us. it was... gandalf.

"take up arms. fight!" he shouted and the dwarves and i jumped up and ran to our weapons. we tossed the weapons to their owners and started to fight.

the goblin king swung his sword to ori, but thorin swung his against it. because thorin was so strong, the king stumbled backwards and fell off the plateau.

we ran over the small bridges, fighting against all the ugly goblins. there were so many of them, we killed a lot, but still there were too many.

first we got separated and then we were all together again, but we were all still running. suddenly the huge king broke through the bridge we were running on. he stood in front of us and we were surrounded by goblins.

we didn't move and gandalf stood in front of the king. the king swung his sword at gandalf, but he dodged it.

"what are you gonna do now, wizard?" he asked with an evil grin. gandalf stepped forward, swinging his sword through the king's stomach. the king screamed out in pain.

"that'll do it." he said slowly and gandalf sliced his sword through the neck of the king. he fell down on the bridge with a loud noise.

the bridge started cracking and suddenly it broke and fell into the deep. we held us tightly onto the bridge and after a while of falling, we reached the bottom of the cave.

"well that could have been worse." bofur said, after a lot of groaning. then the huge goblin king fell on top of us. we screamed and groaned, it was really heavy. "you've got to be kidding." dwalin groaned with a pained face.

kili looked up and panic spread all over his face. "gandalf!" he yelled. we all looked up and saw many, many goblins running down.

"there's only one thing that can save us now. daylight." gandalf started helping us up fast and when we all stood, we started running.

we ran through a tunnel, it was really narrow at first, so bombur got stuck at some places and we had to push him further.

the goblins were right behind us and they were coming closer and closer. i needed to do something.

"gandalf! i need to keep them busy! you have to keep running!" i shouted to gandalf who was running at the front of us.

kili stopped running to look at me. "are you mad?!" i just shook my head. "go."