17 ~ Hate or Love?

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! THANK YOU!

~~~

KILI'S P.O.V.

Wow. I didn't expect this at all. Brezaya was always so sweet, so caring and now she told us she wasn't always like that. I just couldn't imagine it.

I looked at her, she was crying. I put an arm around her shoulders, trying to comfort her. She looked up to me and I expected to see gratitude in her eyes, but all I saw was pain and she looked a bit like a stranger to me. I looked up to Gandalf and I saw surprise in his eyes also. Obviously he didn't know about it either.

"Look, I know you all think of me bad now, that I'm a monster and I understand that. But please don't hate me. I know what I did was wrong and I can't change the past. And I understand if you want me to leave the Company." Brezaya's voice was very weak and she was looking down at the ground. What is she saying? Leaving the Company? Why would we want that?

I couldn't say anything, I was too surprised. The crackling of the fire was the only thing we could hear. Then the person I expected the least spoke. "No. You are not a monster and you'll not leave the Company. You are part of us. And just like you said, we can't change the past, even if we want it. I'm sure no one here wants you to leave." Thorin said, looking softly to Brezaya and we could all see he really meant it.

"He is right. I love you, no matter what happened. You have to know that." I whispered in her ear and now she looked at me. I saw hope shining in her beautiful eyes. I smiled softly and she did the same.

"I love you too. And I won't do anything like that anymore." she said, looking at all of us. "You are like my family now and some really are." she said smiling at me, Thorin and Fili. "I love you, all of you. And if you are sure you want me to stay with the Company, I'll stay."

Everyone was smiling at her. "Ofcourse we want you to stay lassie. You ARE our family. And you aren't a monster, though elves aren't very different from it." Bofur said jokingly while he winked.

We all laughed and I saw Brezaya relaxing.

It's alright now.

BREZAYA'S P.O.V.

That's it. I told them. Probably the hate me now, I mean, who likes/loves a monster. That's right. No one.

I suddenly felt Kili's arm around me and it surprised me. Why is he doing this? I felt the tears burning on my cheeks. I didn't want to look up to see the anger, hate or disgust on his face. But I did and I saw... pity? That gave me courage to say what I wanted to say.

"Look, I know you all think of me bad now, that I'm a monster and I understand that. But please don't hate me now. I know what I did was wrong and I can't change the past. And I understand if you want me to leave the Company." My voice broke the silence but it was very weak and I looked down again, not wanting to see the pity I didn't deserve.

No one said anything, so it was clear. I'm going to leave the Company. It was so quiet, too quiet.

"No. You are not a monster and you'll not leave the Company. You are part of us. And just like you said, we can't change the past, even if we want it. I'm sure no one here wants you to leave." Thorin said, looking at me. I didn't realize what he said. Did he just say I can stay?

"He is right. I love you, no matter what happened. You have to know that." Kili whispered in my ear and I looked up at him. I saw so much love in those beautiful, hazel eyes. He smiled and so did I.

"I love you too. And I won't do anything like that anymore." I said to all of them. "You are like my family now and some really are." I smiled at Kili, Thorin and Fili while I said that. "I love you, all of you. And if you are sure you want me to stay with the Company, I'll stay."

Everyone was looking and smiling at me. "Ofcourse we want you to stay lassie. You ARE our family. And you aren't a monster, though elves aren't very different from it." Bofur said winking.

We all laughed and I was glad Bofur did that. It made us all feel more relaxed.

It's alright now.

~~~

First of all, I'm so sorry I let you wait for so long. I'm a horrible person! I was very ill for a long time and I just didn't have inspiration, but I have to be honest, I was also very lazy. I will really try to upload more.

I hate this chapter so bad, it's short and so boring, it's not even normal. I will change it later maybe.

But I have hit 3.000 reads! Insane! I remember I was already flipping because of 20 reads haha!

I changed my title in Opposite Attraction, @SisterhoodoftheNerds made that one, so thank you so much! It's awesome!

That's enough for now, thank you for your patience. Stay awesome!

xx love