𓆸 craving 𓆸

Introduction:
• characters: Gaming x Freminet
• side character: none
• type: smut
• requested: yes (thank you @idolstories2000 and @Alli1sc3rygay for the request!)
• word count: 3322 words
• AU: catboy x human

_______________________________

Gaming's pov:

I'm one of the few humans that has a soft spot for stray animals, yet I don't go to an extent of taking them in and taking care of them. Or so I thought...

I saved a stray cat-- well not really a cat, but a cute, small, blond catboy with blue eyes from beside the sewers on a rainy day and took him in out of pity.

His soft and petite body trembled in my arms that night as he was half passed out and the sight of him changed all of my plans and mindset.

I bathed him, fed him, gave him a bed to sleep in and after getting to know eachother, we started dating because of him begging me to give him a chance.

I knew those feelings weren't genuine and he only liked me for my actions and not for who I really was, but I went with it because I was lonely and desperate too at that time.

That whole thing changed just a few months ago when we had a deep talk on our balcony. We opened up about dark stuff regarding our past and our intentions at first, then we confessed our true feelings again and I feel, for once, whole.

It was until recently that i found out that he was clingy. I suppose I should have already known since he is half cat and realized it, at that, after living with the boy for a year and pining over him for longer; even around my friends he would lose all sense of embarrassment and cling to me.

Don't get me wrong- I love it.
But the thing is, I am clingy too, which was something I didn't know about myself up until recently. Now that I got to touch him, I never wanted to stop.

I have dated before, sure, but never anything serious. I have never had feelings in the same way; previous relationships feeling more perfunctory than anything else.

Freminet's pov:

I enter his dark room, only dimly lit by the light casted from his PC and reflecting on the curves of his face, defining every crevasse and bump of his features.

It doesnt seem like he noticed my presence though.

My tail swishes lazily behind me as i get closer to him, moving his headphones away from one of his ears and mumbling his name while tugging at his sleeve and kneeling in front of him.

"Hm?"
He hums, clearly not paying attention, not even taking a glance at me after a whole day of not seeing me.

Ugh, he looks so engrossed in his video game... I still don't understand what's so fun in staring at a glowing screen while tapping on some buttons consecutively for a hours.

"I miss you."
I say louder, flattening my ears against my head and looking up at him with wide, pleading eyes.

"You have been playing all day..."
I continue, and he finally glances down at me, seeming like he only just realised that I was here as he wore a hesitant, shocked, dumbed out expression for a split seconds.

"But you always miss me."
He giggles, smiling warmly at me.
There it is, that smile I've seen ever since day one. That day when he picked me up from beside the sewers.

I slink closer, pressing myself against his leg.
"It feels worse this time... i feel a kind of emptiness in me. I crave you."
I whisper, resting my cheek against his knee as I see a light blush tinting his cheeks and eyes slightly widening in surprise.