**Chapter 33: A Test of Strength**

Henry and Petr walked into a small, rundown gas station on the outskirts of a Russian town. The bell above the door jingled as they entered, and the tired-looking cashier barely glanced up from his newspaper. They quickly gathered supplies—water, snacks, and some basic first aid items—and headed to the counter.

Petr kept an eye on Henry, watching his every move with a critical eye. "You need to be ready for anything," Petr said quietly. "The Ultimate Being's followers could be anywhere."

As they paid for their items and turned to leave, the door swung open, and a tall, muscular man stepped in. He had a cold, calculating gaze and a presence that made Henry's skin crawl. The resemblance to the late Donald Colossus was unmistakable. This had to be Denton Colossus, Donald's brother and a known disciple of the Ultimate Being.

Henry felt a chill run down his spine as Denton stepped forward, blocking their path. "I heard you were training a new recruit," Denton said, his voice dripping with disdain. "Thought I'd see what he's made of."

Petr's eyes narrowed. "Step aside, Denton. We're not here to fight you."

Denton smirked. "Oh, but I insist. Let's see if the kid can handle a real challenge."

Henry swallowed hard but stepped forward, his armor already beginning to form. "I'm not afraid of you," he said, trying to sound braver than he felt.

"Good," Denton replied. "You shouldn't be. But you should be prepared to fight."

Petr stepped back, arms crossed. "Henry, this is your chance to prove yourself. Show me what you've learned."

Without another word, Denton lunged at Henry. The fight was on.

Henry raised his shield just in time to block Denton's first punch, but the force of the blow sent him stumbling backwards. Denton was relentless, pressing his advantage with a flurry of powerful strikes. Henry struggled to keep up, his armor growing but not fast enough to match Denton's sheer strength.

"You call this fighting?" Denton taunted, landing a solid kick to Henry's side. "You're weak!"

Henry gritted his teeth, pain coursing through his body. He tried to counterattack, swinging his sword at Denton, but Denton caught it easily, twisting Henry's arm and sending him crashing to the ground.

Petr watched silently, his expression unreadable. "Get up, Henry," he ordered. "This is no time to give up."

Henry pushed himself to his feet, his breathing heavy. He knew he had to find a way to turn the tide. Remembering Petr's advice, he looked around, trying to think of a way to use his surroundings. His eyes fell on a broken piece of metal on the ground, and an idea formed.

As Denton charged again, Henry feigned a stumble, dropping to one knee. When Denton was close enough, Henry grabbed the metal shard and, with a desperate shout, drove it into Denton's side.

Denton roared in pain, staggering back. Blood seeped from the wound, and for a moment, it seemed like he might fall. But then, with a look of pure fury, he yanked the shard out and threw it aside.

Denton glared at Petr but took a step back, clutching his side. "This isn't over," he spat, before collapsing to the ground.

Henry collapsed to the ground, exhausted and in pain. Petr walked over, his expression softening slightly. "You did well," he said, helping Henry to his feet. "But you have a lot to learn."

Henry nodded, wincing as he stood. "I know. But I'll get stronger. I have to."

As they left the gas station and headed back to their base, Henry couldn't shake the feeling that this was just the beginning. The Ultimate Being's disciples were everywhere, and if he was going to be the hero he wanted to be, he had to be ready for whatever came next.