### Chapter 40: Time Requiem Part 2

Petr Petrov struggled to regain his footing, his head pounding from the lingering effects of the zinc gas. As he blinked the world back into focus, the chaotic scene of the battlefield came into sharp relief. His teammates were in the thick of it, desperately trying to fend off Darwin Dawson's relentless onslaught.

Darwin moved with a fluid, almost dance-like grace, his smirk never wavering as he stopped time in ten-second bursts, leaving the Power Patrol scrambling to keep up. Henry's armor was now at 95%, but even that seemed insufficient against Darwin's overwhelming power.

"Come on, is that all you've got?" Darwin taunted, reappearing behind Sandra and landing a vicious blow to her back. She cried out in pain, her telekinetic barrier shattering.

Steve unleashed a powerful sonic blast, the sound waves distorting the air as they hurtled toward Darwin. But the time manipulator effortlessly sidestepped the attack, freezing time just long enough to reappear beside Steve and land a crushing punch to his ribs.

"You'll have to do better than that, rock star," Darwin sneered, his eyes gleaming with amusement.

Himari, using his enhanced speed and reflexes, managed to land a few solid hits on Darwin, but each time he thought he had the upper hand, Darwin would stop time and counterattack, leaving Himari reeling.

"We need a plan!" Henry shouted, his voice strained as he blocked another of Darwin's strikes. "Something to exploit his weakness!"

"He's too fast," Sandra gasped, clutching her side where Darwin had struck her. "We can't predict where he'll be next."

Petr, his strength slowly returning, staggered to his feet. "Then we need to limit his movement," he said through gritted teeth. "Force him into a position where he can't dodge."

Steve nodded, his mind racing. "Sandra, can you create a telekinetic field around us? Make it tight enough that he can't easily escape."

Sandra nodded, her face pale but determined. She raised her hands, concentrating hard, and a shimmering barrier began to form around the team, enclosing them and Darwin in a confined space.

Darwin laughed, the sound echoing eerily off the barrier. "You think this will stop me? Adorable."

But even as he spoke, Henry saw a flicker of uncertainty in Darwin's eyes. They were getting to him. "Everyone, focus your attacks on him now!" Henry shouted, his armor glowing brighter.

The team moved in unison. Steve fired a concentrated sonic blast, Himari launched a flurry of punches, and Sandra used her telekinesis to hurl debris at Darwin. Petr, now fully on his feet, charged with a roar, his fists ready to deliver crushing blows.

For a moment, it seemed like they might overwhelm him. Darwin's movements became more frantic, his time-stopping intervals shorter and more desperate. But he was still a formidable opponent, and he managed to evade the worst of their attacks, landing brutal counterstrikes that left the team battered and bleeding.

Henry's armor now glowed with an intense light, signaling that he was at 99%. He took a deep breath, pushing through the pain and exhaustion. "One more push!" he yelled. "We can do this!"

With a final, unified effort, the Power Patrol converged on Darwin, forcing him into a corner of the telekinetic barrier. He looked around, realizing too late that he had nowhere left to run.

As Henry's armor hit 100%, he felt a surge of power like never before. "This ends now!" he roared, launching himself at Darwin with all his might.

The chapter ended with a blinding flash of light as Henry's attack connected, leaving the outcome uncertain. The fight was far from over, but the Power Patrol had proven they could stand together against even the most formidable foes.

**To be continued...**