### Chapter 36: Isaak Ivanov's Final Escapade Part 2

The room was a war zone. Smoke filled the air, and debris was scattered everywhere. Isaak Ivanov's bombs had left their mark, but the Power Patrol was still standing, battered but unbroken. The massive bomb Isaak had created still hovered ominously, its glow a constant reminder of the impending danger.

Steve Thompson took the lead, his guitar emitting waves of sonic blasts that disrupted Isaak's attacks. With every strum, Steve pushed Isaak back, but Isaak's cunning and quick reflexes made him a difficult opponent to pin down.

Henry Bellinger, the youngest member of the team, was struggling. Each exchange with Isaak left him more frustrated and bruised. His armor, though powerful, seemed almost sluggish against Isaak's agile maneuvers. Henry's inexperience was evident, and every mistake he made was ruthlessly exploited by Isaak.

Sandra Jennings hovered nearby, her telekinesis working overtime to deflect bombs and protect her teammates. But Isaak's relentless assault left her with little room to counterattack. Her eyes were locked on Henry, her concern for him evident. Every time he faltered, she flinched, wishing she could do more.

Himari Hayashi, with his enhanced speed and reflexes, darted around the battlefield, attempting to land hits on Isaak. But even his prowess was being tested. Isaak's bombs were unpredictable, and Himari found himself narrowly avoiding explosions, his usual confidence wavering.

Meanwhile, Petr Petrov lay unconscious, a victim of the zinc gas. His absence was keenly felt, as his immense power could have turned the tide of the battle.

Isaak smirked, his eyes gleaming with a mix of determination and madness. "You're all impressive," he taunted, "but it's not enough."

Steve narrowed his eyes, strumming his guitar to send another sonic blast at Isaak. "We're not done yet," he shot back, his voice filled with defiance.

Isaak dodged the blast and retaliated with a series of smaller bombs, each one aimed with deadly precision. Steve managed to deflect most of them, but a few slipped through, exploding around him and forcing him to retreat.

Henry saw his opportunity. Summoning all his courage, he charged at Isaak, his armor glowing as it reached its peak strength. But Isaak was ready. With a swift motion, Isaak threw a bomb at Henry's feet, the explosion sending him flying.

Sandra screamed, her telekinesis catching Henry mid-air and lowering him gently to the ground. "Henry, are you okay?" she called out, her voice trembling.

Henry groaned, struggling to stand. "I'm fine," he lied, his determination pushing him forward despite the pain.

Isaak's laughter echoed through the room. "Is this really the best you can do?" he taunted. "Pathetic."

Himari, seeing Henry's plight, launched himself at Isaak with renewed vigor. He managed to land a punch, but Isaak countered with another bomb, the explosion knocking Himari to the ground.

Steve, seeing his team in trouble, unleashed a powerful sonic wave, the blast creating a momentary lull in Isaak's attacks. "Get up!" he shouted to his team. "We can't let him win!"

Isaak's smirk faltered for a moment, his eyes narrowing. "You're persistent, I'll give you that," he said. "But persistence won't save you."

Henry, fueled by Steve's words, pushed himself up. His armor shimmered as he gathered his strength. "I won't give up," he muttered, his eyes locked on Isaak. "Not now."

Sandra, sensing Henry's resolve, used her telekinesis to lift debris and hurl it at Isaak, creating a diversion. Himari, taking advantage of the distraction, moved in for another attack, his fists a blur as he aimed for Isaak's weak spots.

The battle raged on, each member of the Power Patrol giving their all. Isaak, though clearly fatigued, fought with a desperation born of his terminal illness. Every move he made was calculated, every bomb he threw meant to incapacitate.

As the fight reached its climax, Isaak prepared to detonate the massive bomb still hovering above them. "This ends now!" he shouted, his voice filled with finality.

Steve, seeing the imminent danger, strummed his guitar with all his might, a sonic blast powerful enough to rival Isaak's bomb. The two forces collided, creating a blinding light and a deafening explosion that shook the entire building.

When the dust settled, the room was in ruins. Isaak, battered and bruised, stood at the center, his breath labored. Steve, Henry, Sandra, and Himari, though injured, were still standing, their determination unwavering.

Isaak's eyes met Steve's, a flicker of respect in his gaze. "You've earned this," he said, his voice weak. "But this isn't over."

The chapter ended with the Power Patrol regrouping, their eyes fixed on Isaak, knowing that the final showdown was still to come.

**To be continued...**