Can I try pleaseee

Amelia 12yo

Amelia woke up to the soft morning light filtering through the curtains. She stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes, the cozy familiarity of Auntie Claudia and Uncle Finneas' guest room making her smile. Today was going to be fun. Her mommy, Billie Eilish, had promised a day filled with laughter and joy at their house. And Amelia knew that meant playing with her favorite toys and splashing around in the pool.

After slipping into her favorite swimsuit adorned with bright flowers, Amelia bounded down the stairs. The smell of fresh fruit and pancakes greeted her, a breakfast that Auntie Claudia had lovingly prepared. Billie was already in the kitchen, sipping on a smoothie and chatting with Finneas.

"Good morning, sweetie!" Billie said, her eyes lighting up as she saw her daughter. She gave Amelia a big hug.

"Morning, Mommy! Morning, Auntie Claudia, Uncle Finneas!" Amelia greeted everyone cheerily.

"Ready for some fun?" Finneas asked, ruffling her hair.

Amelia nodded vigorously, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

After breakfast, Amelia ran out to the backyard. The pool shimmered in the sunlight, and their dogs, Shark and Peaches, were already chasing each other around. Amelia laughed as Shark tried to jump into the pool but hesitated at the last second.

"Come on, Shark, you can do it!" she encouraged, clapping her hands. Eventually, with a little coaxing, Shark leaped into the water, splashing Amelia and making her giggle.

Billie and Claudia set up some lounge chairs by the pool, watching as Amelia and the dogs played. It was a typical day, but one filled with the kind of happiness that only family could bring. After a while, Amelia decided to take a break from swimming. She dried off with a fluffy towel and went inside, her wet footprints trailing behind her.

In the living room, Claudia had a special surprise. She had set out a collection of toys just for Amelia. There were dolls, building blocks, and even a small toy kitchen set. Amelia's eyes widened with delight.

"Thank you, Auntie Claudia! You always have the best toys!" she exclaimed, diving right into playtime.

Billie watched her daughter with a tender smile. Despite her own fame and the hectic nature of their lives, moments like these grounded her. Amelia's innocence and pure joy were a constant reminder of what truly mattered.

"She's such a sweetheart," Claudia said, sitting down next to Billie. "I love how she still finds joy in the simplest things."

Billie nodded, her gaze never leaving her daughter. "She does. And I'm so grateful for that."

After an afternoon of swimming, playing with toys, and enjoying a delicious vegan lunch, the day began to wind down. Amelia was getting sleepy, but she didn't want the fun to end. She cuddled up on the couch with Shark and Peaches, her eyes drooping.

"Looks like someone's ready for a nap," Finneas said softly, smiling at his niece.

Billie gently scooped Amelia up, carrying her upstairs to tuck her into bed. "Goodnight, my little one," she whispered, kissing Amelia's forehead.

After her nap, Amelia slowly woke up, blinking sleepily at the soft afternoon light streaming through the window. She hugged her beloved stuffed bunny close and called out, "Uncle Finneas!"

Finneas appeared in the doorway almost immediately, a warm smile on his face. "Hey there, sleepyhead. How was your nap?"

"Good," Amelia murmured, rubbing her eyes. "Can you carry me to Mommy?"

"Of course, kiddo," Finneas said, scooping her up gently. Amelia wrapped her arms around his neck, clutching her stuffed bunny tightly as he carried her downstairs.