Chapter 28: Best Taiyaki In Konoha

Anaksu's POV:
As I wake up I see Sasuke and he sighs. "Let's go do something." Sasuke says seriously. I roll my eyes and get up. I walk to the front door and we slip our shoes on. We walk around the compound. Children surround us and they focus on me. I sigh and pat their heads. Sasuke looks at me and I relax. "Nice Hairstyle." Sasuke says calmly. "I needed a new hairstyle even though it'll grow back within a month." I say bluntly. He nods his head and I notice the Uchiha clan's Taiyaki shop. We walk inside and I get two sweet red bean Taiyaki. "You and your Taiyaki." Sasuke says with disgust. "Whatever you tomato eater." I say sternly. He shakes his head and I take a nice small bite of the Taiyaki. We keep walking around and I relax. "By the way we start our internship tomorrow." Sasuke says calmly. "True, but my father will have us training very hard." I say calmly. He nods his head and we continue to walk around the compound. My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket. I see Shoto's Icon and a blush appears.

I tap on his icon and read the message.

Shoto:
"Hey, are you doing alright?"

Me:
"I'm fine, still a little sad but currently walking around the Uchina compound with my distant cousin." "I start training tomorrow."

Shoto:
"Just checking up on you."
"Also was wonder...
would you like to go out with me?"

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn my head. "What." I say in an annoyed tone of voice. "Come on before I leave you behind." Sasuke says seriously. "Shut up Sasuke." I say sternly. He sighs and I go back to the message.

Me:
"Sure, I go out with you."
"Just text the time and date."

Shoto:
"I'll see you 2 Fridays."
"I'll pick you up so we can walk together."
"Bring a hoodie and a pair of ice skates."

Me:
"Okay, see you."
"Work hard with your Internship."

Shoto:
"Talk to you later."

I put my phone away and Sasuke looks at me. I walk in the direction of the main house and this time I don't get lost. I remove my shoes and head to my room. I sigh and find Julsie laying on my bed. I pet her soft white fur and she curls up to me. "Are you feeling alright?" Dad says with concern. "Yeah, I'm fine, and you?" I say quietly. "Honestly, I'm a bit sad but also happy to be back in Konoha." Dad says quietly. I get up and hug my father. "Did I fail to be a father to your brothers?" Dad says quietly. "No, you were there for them and for me." "Bad things happen and sometimes we can't change the past." I say quietly. He nods his head and I know that Akeshi and Toshimaru's death are hard on us because it hurts. Dad's phone rings and I get a bad feeling. I notice my father's shoulder shake and his phone drops to the floor. "Dad, what happened?" I say cautiously. "Ayato, Ayumu, and Akumu died facing the Hero Killer." Dad says quietly. My eyes widen and I sit down in shock. Dad looks at me and his eyes widen at the sight of my Mangekyo Sharingan activating. He hugs me and I break down into tears. He lets me cry into his shoulder and my heart breaks. I hyperventilate from the loss of my brothers and fall asleep due to the exhaustion of my brothers' deaths.