S1E1: Pilot

Megan's pov

My name is Megan Schultz, I am a big fan of the Arrowverse. I love everything about it, especially the multiverse theories. I truly wish it existed. If it did I wouldn't be where I am today. I just finished my nightly routine and went to bed.

Laurel's pov

I was driving home when I see a woman with ginger hair passed out on the side of the road. I pull over and check on her. I also call the ambulance. A few minutes later she is taken away and I go home.

Megan's pov

I wake up in an unfamiliar room, looking around it looks like I'm in some sort of doctors office. The door opens and a nurse comes in. " Hello, it's good to see you're awake, can you please tell me your name?" She asks.

" Megan Schultz." I say.

" Okay, I will be right back." She says and walks out.

I look around the room more and realizing it does look slightly familiar but can't figure it out. I look to the table and see my phone. I grab it and see it fully works.

The door opens again and I see Katie Cassidy. My mouth drops open. She smiles. " Hi, my name is Laurel Lance, I found you on the side of the road unconscious." She says.

My eyes widen a bit. " What?" I ask.

- A year later -
Turns out I'm in the Arrowverse I don't know how I got here but I am. I also ended up getting here and Oliver isn't here yet.

I decided to keep my information to myself. I became friends with Laurel really quick. She helped me get a job as an assistant at Queen Consolidated. It actually pays really well. And since I work there I met Moira and Walter. But not Felicity yet. I met Tommy a few times. He always complimenting my green eyes.

I managed to myself an apartment but I also secretly made a little room area with a couch and tv where the hideout will end up be at. I thought since he's not here yet might as well use it.

I am in the hideout when my tv turned the news and I see that Oliver is back. I immediately am shocked, excited and a bit scared since Oliver wasn't really friendly in the beginning.

The next day I head over to the Da and walk in. I walk up to Laurel as soon as she sits down. " Hey Laurel." I say and smile.

" Hey Megan." She says and she looks at her board and we both hear the television and look over at it. She of course has told me of what happened.

For the night I go to the hideout and start cleaning it up a bit. For I know he'll be here any day now. Before you ask my phone still works fine with my Earth. I bought a second phone for this Earth stuff. So I am still able to watch the show if I wanted to.

The next day I get ready for the day and head over to the Da again as I know Oliver will show up with Tommy. I walk in and go wait by her desk. Oliver walks in and looks at me.

I can't help but to give a small smile and get super shy. He smiles back and looks at Laurel's board. She sees him. " Hello, Laurel." He says.

She looks at me then back at him. She agrees to go talk outside. I follow behind with Tommy. " How have you been doing?" He asks.

I look at him. " I've been doing good." I say and smile.

" That's good to hear." He says.