S1E2: Honor Thy Father

I am at the hideout watching the cameras as Oliver is in a roof fighting people. He comes back to the hideout. " I forgot how aggressive you were in this year." I say.

He looks at me. " Was just doing what needed to be done." He says.

" Oh, I know." I say and I go to my apartment to sleep. The next day I go to the courthouse. I watch as the car pulls up. Everyone gets out. Tommy sees me and walks over. " Morning." He says.

" Morning Tommy." I say.

" Why don't you come sit with us?" He asks.

" If that's ok." I say.

" Of course it is." He says and I follow him inside.

" Oh hello Megan, how are you?" Moira asks smiling.

I smile. " I am good, how are you?" I ask.

" I'm doing well." She says and sits down. I go sit next to Tommy. I watch as Oliver talks to the judge. After things get done I follow everyone downstairs. " Now, onto the offices." She says. " Everyone is waiting to meet you there."

" Uh, mom, that was a..a little heavier than I was expecting it to be. Can we do that tomorrow? Please?" Oliver asks.

" Of course." Moira says.

" Thank you." Oliver says.

" Last week, you couldn't wait to get to the company." Tommy says as I follow them down the stairs.

" Tommy, I'd just spent five years away from civilisation. I wasn't exactly thinking straight." Oliver says. We turn a corner and bump into Laurel. " I..Hi." He says.

" Hi." Tommy says.

" Hi." I say.

" What are you doing here?" She asks looking at Oliver.

" Oh, uh, they were bringing me back from the dead" Oliver says. " Legally speaking. What are you doing here?" He asks.

" My job." She says.

" Right." He says He looks over at the blonde and extends his hand out. " Hi, Oliver Queen." He says.

" Uh, Emily Nocenti." The woman says.

" Oliver just got back from five years on an uncharted island. Before that, he was cheating on me with my sister. He was with her when she died, and last week he told me to stay away from him. It was really good advice. Excuse me." Laurel says and walks off.

I walk with Oliver and Tommy outside I follow them to the car as the press surrounds us. Oliver agreed I could come with him so that's why I get in the car quickly. Oliver jumps to the front seat and drives off. I chuckle as he does. " Poor Dig." I say.

" What?" Oliver asks.

" I just love how you always run away from him." I say.

He parks at the hideout and I follow him down. I watch him climb the rope. While he leaves to deal with Sommers I change into a tank top and sweatpants. He comes back and leaves to the mansion.

The next day I get ready for work and wait for Walter in his office with his coffee. " I remember, when your father used to bring you here when you were a boy." Walter says as Diggle, Moira, Oliver and Walter walk into the room. " You always were so excited."

" Dad let me drink soda in the office." Oliver says.

" Ah! So that's why you enjoyed coming." Moira says.

I go hand Walter his coffee. " Thank you, Ms.Schultz." He says.

" No problem Sir." I say and look over at Oliver. " Would you like me to go get you some sparkling water?" I ask knowing he's going to want something cold.

" Yes please." He says and I go find some. As Moira leaves the office I enter and hand him the sparkling water. I look at him knowing of what happened.

Diggle looks at me and I look at him. I smile and hold my hand out. " Megan Schultz." I say.

He shakes my hand. " John Diggle." He says.

" Megan, would you come with us?" Oliver asks.

" Of course Oliver." I say.

I follow Diggle and Oliver out of the building. I get in the car before Oliver. " The driver will be here in a minute." Diggle says.

" Okay." Oliver says.

" You know, I spent the first 27 years of my life in Starling City, and the next five in Afghanistan. You wanna know what I learned?" Diggle asks Oliver.

" There's no place like home?" Oliver asks.

" No, just the opposite." Diggle says. " Home is a battlefield. Back home, they're all trying to get you. Get you to open up, be somebody you're not sure you are anymore. Or I could be wrong. Maybe after 5 years alone you're not as messed up in the head as you have every right to be."

I go to the hideout and wait for Oliver. After a few hours he returns to get some things. The next day I watch as he gives a speech.
——————————————————————

If you like this chapter give it a vote. If you have something nice to say leave it in the comments. If you want to read more books feel free to do so and don't forget to follow to get notifications when more books come out and for when I have announcements. The update order:
To Hogwarts
Their Ultimate Soulmate
Arrowverse
( Will Update in time)

Don't forget to join my discord server for spoilers and talks!

https://discord.gg/CfRphRRQ