S1E12: Vertigo

Megan's pov

Me and Diggle are in the hideout waiting for Oliver to return as he's trying to find the Vertigo seller. I am wearing this.

Oliver comes down the stairs

Oliver comes down the stairs. " Found what you've looking for?" Diggle asks.

" Took down three Vertigo pushers tonight, Diggle. Last one finally knew a name. The Count." Oliver says putting down his bow.

" The Count? That's worse than The Hood." Diggle says. " You're not going back out there."

" I'm not done for the night. Whoever this Count is, he has a lot of blood on his hands and it is long past time he started paying." Oliver says.

" Well, slow down, I think you're missing the point here." Diggle says.

" What?" Oliver asks. " Thea."

" Her hearing's in a few hours." Diggle says. " You think she cares more about some drug lord getting his just desserts or you being by her side when she needs you the most."

Oliver looks at me. " Megan you're coming with." He says.

" Okay." I say. I then go home and change.

I then meet The Queens at the courthouse

I then meet The Queens at the courthouse. As soon as I see Oliver he smiles at me. " Thanks for coming." He says.

" No problem." I say and hand him a water bottle which he drinks.

" Megan thank you for your support." Moira says.

I look over at her. " It's no problem at all." I say. I follow them to the courtroom. I sit next to Oliver.

I then go with them to the mansion. I sit there as they talk about what will happen to Thea. I watch as Thea walks out of the room. " What, does she not realize how serious this is?" Moira asks. " She took drugs. She drove. She could have killed someone or herself."

" I know." Oliver says.

" All that judge is looking for is someone to make an example of. Why does it have to be her?" Moira asks.