S1E9: Year's End

Megan's pov

I'm in the hideout with Oliver and Diggle sparring. I was sparring with Diggle a little bit as he's been training me well. He knocked me down and Oliver came in. " Nice. Picking up the pace." Oliver says.

" I could say the same thing about you." Diggle says. " You crossed three names off your father's list this week alone."

" Yeah, well, some of these guys are just giving it up now." Olive says. " All I gotta do is pay 'em a visit."

" It seems the vigilante's reputation is beginning to precede him." Diggle says and Oliver cuts him and he grunts in pain.

" Another round?" Oliver asks smiling.

" No." Diggle says. " Gonna take my nephew over to the mall so he can let Santa know what he wants for Christmas."

" Christmas." Oliver says as he sits down. " I didn't even realize."

I get up and walk over to them. " Oh yeah the time of year where it's cold out." I say.

They look at me. Oliver snickers. " I'll get you a new hoodie." He says.

Diggle looks back at Oliver. " Probably because you've been logging in so many hood hours ever since that thing with Helena." He says.

Oliver glares at him a bit. " I meant there were no holidays on the island. That just every day was how do I stay alive?" Oliver says. " And to do that, you had to forget things. Like Christmas. My dad threw a party every year and he would put a Christmas tree in every room. The whole mansion smelled like.. it smelled like Christmas."

" Maybe you can give the list a rest and enjoy the holidays with the family." Diggle says. " Besides, I hear St.Nick has a list of his own. I wager you're in the nice column" He starts to walk out as he says " Go home, Oliver."

Oliver looks at me. " What about you?" He asks.

" Oh, I don't really have anyone to spend holidays with, I was with Laurel last year but haven't received an invitation or anything." I say.

" Why don't you come over to the Queens?" He offers.

" You sure your mom and sister would mind?" I ask.

" Of course not, you can stay in the guest room so you're not alone tonight." He says.

I smile. " Okay, I'll come over, mind coming with me to pack a bag?" I ask.

" Of course not." He says. We both leave the hideout. We go to my apartment and I pack a small bag.

" I'm gonna change really quick." I say as I grab some clothes and go into the bathroom and put on this.

" I say as I grab some clothes and go into the bathroom and put on this

I come out of the bathroom. " Beautiful."
Oliver says.

I blush slightly and look at him. " Thank you." I say.