S1E10: Burned

Megan's pov

I am in the hideout wearing this.

I watch as Oliver uses the salmon ladder and does his workout routine

I watch as Oliver uses the salmon ladder and does his workout routine. For the last 6 weeks I've been staying with The Queens to give them support and help if needed. I then watch as he misses the ball he shoots at. Diggle walks in. " How you doin? Rehab going good?" He asks.

Oliver looks around before looking at him. " Any news on Walter?" He asks Diggle.

" My contact at the bureau struck out." Diggle says. " Same with my guy at interpol. They both saying the same thing."

" Either my stepfather doesn't wanna be found or someone doesn't want him to be found." Oliver says.

" It's been six weeks, Oliver." Diggle says. " No contact from the kidnappers no ransom demand, no proof of life. I hate to sound." He says before Oliver interrupts.

" Dig." Oliver says. " We both know he's more than likely dead." Oliver begins to walk away. " Even Megan says he's alive"

" That is true he's alive, I just can't say anything just yet." I say.

" What do you wanna do?" Diggle asks.

" I don't know." Oliver says. " Even my contacts in the Bratva can't dig up a lead."

" I wasn't talking about Walter." Diggle says.  " Back at fighting weight, looks like. Last I checked, there were more than a few names to cross off in this book."

Oliver looks at Diggle. " Those people aren't going anywhere." He says. " With Walter missing, my family needs me right now."

Hours go by, me and Oliver stop by Big Belly Burger to get take out for Thea and Moira. We get there, I  wait for Oliver to get back.

I sit on the couch with Oliver and Thea as we eat. Oliver suggests the movie One Date to Thea. " I've seen the movie before." She says.

" Cut me some slack, I've been gone for a while and apparently, I missed the cinematic genius that is " Zach Galifianakis."

" I mean with mom when you and dad disappeared she spent more and more time at home. Eventually, stopped going out altogether." Thea says.

" What snapped her out of it that time? Oliver asks.

" Walter." Thea says. " One morning he showed up and, you know, when he gets all British and stern like. " Moira, get dressed. We're going out for lunch." Yeah, I mean, and it worked."

I look at the tv as the woman on the screen talks about the Vigilante. " Looks like everyone's disappearing." Thea says.

I go with Oliver to the hideout when this phone rings. He goes over to answer it. He immediately gets confused when he hears Laurel's voice.

The next day comes around and I put on this outfit.