S1E4: An Innocent Man

Me and Oliver watch as Diggle sits up and sees Oliver in his green hood. " Hey." Oliver says.

" Oliver, Megan?" Diggle asks. Oliver nods " You're that vigilante"

Diggle tries to hit him but Oliver dodges it. " Easy, Dig. You were poisoned." Oliver says.

" Son of a bitch." Diggle says and tries to hit Oliver again but fails.

" I could have taken you anywhere, I could have taken you home. I brought you here." Oliver says.

" You really did lose your mind on that island." Diggle says.

" Found a couple of things along the way." Oliver says.

" Like what, archery classes?" Diggle asks.

" Clarity. Starling City is dying. It is being poisoned by a criminal elite who don't care who they hurt as long as they maintain their wealth and power." Oliver says.

" What are you gonna do?" Diggle asks. " Take 'em all down by your lonesome?"

" No." Oliver says shaking his head. " No, I want you to join me." Diggle looked around the room. "Special forces out of Kandahar. Its perfect. You're a fellow soldier."

" Oliver, you're not a soldier." Diggle says. You're a criminal. And a murderer." He leaves and looks at me disappointed.

I look at Oliver. " Don't worry, he'll come around." I say. He looks at me. " I also don't want to tell him the truth about me til he does join."

Oliver leaves without saying a word. I then go home. The next morning I do my morning routine and walk to the hideout. I just sit on the couch wondering how things will be now that I'm just here. I know I wouldn't be able to date anybody as they already have their soulmates out there.

My thoughts get interrupted when Oliver walks down the stairs. I look over at him as he sits at the computer and does research. I sigh and go to my phone. " You okay?" He asks.

" I'm fine." I say not looking over at him. He leaves for the rest of the day. The next day I just stay home not really wanting to go out as I'm stuck in my head at the moment. I've realized that I'm going to die alone here. I mean everyone has a destiny with someone else and I don't.

I decide to go to the hideout and punch the punching bag. I hear footsteps behind me but I don't care so I continue to punch it. " What are you doing?" I hear Oliver ask.

" Punching." I say.

" Why is that?" He asks.

" Because I feel like it." I say and look over at him. " Anyways, I'm going to go take a shower." I say and go into the bathroom and shower but start to sing. " What if I never find anybody to love Or I finally get the chance and I fuck it all up? 'Cause I can't get hurt if I'm the first one to leave Whoa, what if I get to heaven, and it's not even real And I die before telling you how I really feel? 'Cause it feels like hell and I just can't help but think That maybe love's not for me" I finish my shower and get out and put some fresh clothes on. Walking out I see Oliver looking over at me. " What?"

" You have a beautiful voice." He says.

" Thanks." I say.

" What was with the song?" He asks.

" Nothing." I say and look away.

" The way you sounded seems like something." He says.

I sigh. " I'm just starting to realize that no matter where I am, I'm gonna die alone." I say.

" What do you mean?" He asks.

" Like I'm going to be single for the rest of my life, I'm not the type of girl who gets a chance." I say.

" What makes you say that?" He asks.

" Because I'm not in the beauty standard, I'm not blonde or brunette, I'm not the perfect size, I'm ugly." I say.

" You're not ugly." He says.

" Yeah I am." I say. " Even tho you and Tommy are always complimenting me I don't see it." I say. The room stays silent for a while before I leave the room.

I wake up the next morning and take a deep breath. I put on an outfit.

I then go to the mansion

I then go to the mansion. As soon as I arrive I notice Diggle at the door. I walk up. " Hey." I say.

He looks at me. " Hey." He says. " What are you doing here?"

" Needed to talk to Oliver." I say. " You?"

" Same." He says and the door opens and we get lead inside and wait for him.

Olive walks into the room seeing the both of us. He looks at Diggle. " You here for the bodyguard position? Cause the new guy just quit." He says.

" No, I'm not." Diggle says. " I'm here about the other position. Just to be clear I'm not signing on to be a sidekick. But you're right. Fighting for this city needs to be done and you're gonna do this with or without me."

" Yeah." Oliver says.

" But with me there'll be less casualties including you." Diggle says.

" Diggle, I'm not looking for anybody to save me." Oliver says.

" Maybe not, but you need someone just the same. You are fighting a war, Queen except you have no idea what war does to you how it scrapes off little pieces of your soul. And you need someone to remind you of who you are not this thing you're becoming." Diggle says. They shake hands right as the doors open and the police take Oliver.
——————————————————————

If you like this chapter give it a vote. If you have something nice to say leave it in the comments. If you want to read more books feel free to do so and don't forget to follow to get notifications when more books come out and for when I have announcements. The update order:
To Hogwarts
Their Ultimate Soulmate
Arrowverse
( Will Update in time)

Don't forget to join my discord server for spoilers and talks!

https://discord.gg/CfRphRRQ